Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should all ****sexuals be killed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think nature is going to answer this question. One of the purposes of all living things is to reproduce. "Go forth and multiply". The ****sexuals cannot have children with each other and therefore their link ends with them.

Let all gays be open, get all the rights they want, and have gay marriage so that the "gay gene" might go extinct. This way we won't have any closet gays to spread the "gay gene" to the next generation. Their time on earth will be numbered if this happens. I support gay rights.

Comment

I know this thread is just for a joke but some of the "serious" responses are just down right ignorant. Some ppl actually think that gayness is a choice. gayness is a choice just as much as straightness is a choice because neither are choices at all. Straight ppl are "born" sexually attracted to the opposite sex just as much as gay ppl are born sexually attracted to the same sex. As much as that doesn't make sense to some of you, that is the way it is. They can't do anything about it. If a gay person trys to force him/her self to have sex with the opposite sex, it is just as disgusting as it is for a straight person to have sex with a person of the same sex.

I agree that watching gay sex is disgusting but why the **** watch it if you don't like it? A gay person could also say that they are tired of seeing opposite sexes go at it with each other.

And for the ppl who say that it is the way nature intended for opposite sexes to mate with each other and reproduce, that is true for "most" cases but not all, cuz nature also made ****sexuality. Every single mammal on earth has ****sexuality. Did those animals "choose" ****sexuality? of course not. they were just born that way, it is nature.

I saw some black posters in another thread say that gayness is immoral and it goes against their values, that just boggles my mind. that is pure hypocrisy. black ppl against gay marriage is "exactly" the same thing as white ppl that were against black marriages over 100 years ago. theres no difference at all. Love is love whether your caveman values understand that or not.

Now I know I'm going to get flamed for this post and called gay or whatever but I don't care. I am straight and I love women just as much as any one of you ignorant morons that are against gays.

Comment

in defense of the pillow biters i will say that they are preventing reproduction, which is exactly what the human race needs right now. unfortunately the poor and ignorant are doing what they do best and making up for it by breeding like roaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
          in defense of the pillow biters i will say that they are preventing reproduction, which is exactly what the human race needs right now. unfortunately the poor and ignorant are doing what they do best and making up for it by breeding like roaches.
          The human race is increasing in population faster than ever!

Comment

Yes. kill'em all.

Comment

Lol maybe they should kill everyone when they reach 60

Comment

Originally posted by Spare Moody View Post
                at the end of the day you can look at it that way but nothing in the world is perfect , what if you have children that are ******ed or mentally ill , hitler was the only one i know that hated everything but blonde hair and blue eyes and he was an evil bastard

Comment

Working...
                X