Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    Your sig saying body punches count. Have you noticed the scoring zone LMAO
    Have you noticed the headgear LMAO?

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
      Have you noticed the headgear LMAO?

Your sig, not mine.

What are you trying to say? Something about amateur boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Cheap and unnecessary. If Floyd wants to sell a fight he has plenty of legit ways to do it. Resorting to racial shyt is just trash.
        This is genius....nobody had a problem when Kovalev was doing it.

Comment

Bob Arum has said something similar in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
            Political correctness? He's a staunch atheist. That's about as un- PC as you can get.
            Being an atheist is very PC.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
              He's not? He sons everyone he exchanges with every time. This black guy is your daddy intellectually. Try not to seem so insecure about it.
              Nonsense. He's an overly-privileged moron, a beneficiary of affirmative action.

Comment

You got Vasyl Lomachenko for one. And he may very well turn out to be the next P4P #1 with the right fights.

GGG is a star and also has an opportunity to really break out if he beats Canelo.

Frampton is legit too. You got Joe Smith Jr on the come up. WK could hypothetically come back against AJ, but it'd be a bit surprising.

Sure, White fighters aren't really 'dominating' the sport but they are doing just fine.

Perhaps the stronger showing of White fighters in the UFC has more to do with the fact that more White people enjoy that sport. Plus when people have stars that they associate with and look up to, they are more likely to take up that sport themselves. I wonder what the stats are for White people taking up boxing and White people taking up MMA versus other race groups?

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
                  Lighten up....you HAD to know this was coming.

He has to piss off a certain segment of the population, to by this farce of a fight, hoping he loses.

It will work.
                  GTFO with that noise. I'm supposed to say it's all good because he's promoting? That's just as bad as people saying Kovalev didn't really understand he was being racist by calling Stevenson a monkey.

If you're cool with it, that's fine. Doesn't mean I'm supposed to give him a pass. In doing that, I'm just as bad as Freedom and the others.

Comment

At the time of that video, yeah, white boxers on top was pretty rare. I think it was only Wlad, at the time of that video.

Loma at 130, GGG at 160 until further notice, Fury when he beat Wlad, Wlad before getting beaten by Fury, now obviously Joshua. Cruiserweight is like all white.

Top 10 P4P has 4 white boxers, GGG, Lomachenko, Kovalev, Canelo.

Comment

OP where you in the Marine Corps?

Comment

Working...
                      X