Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ppl on this forum are so dumb - because someone is Irish they cant be black?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo is Irish and Latino... why can't someone be Irish and black?

Comment

Originally posted by Kosta View Post
      You know when the uk used to be more racist than it is now it was standard for pubs to have a sign up saying "no blacks, no Irish, no dogs. Thanks for your cooperation"

This was cos the Irish have always had a rep for letting their hands go. Then when the ira came along it reinforced the prejudice. Not sure what the blacks and dogs did tho - just good old fashioned racist white people doing what they do best I guess
      Black people obviously do not commit a lot of crime.

Comment

They would clearly be called Iraq.

Comment

People who intentionally confuse their own ethnicity and citizenship online are such corny ****s

Comment

Isn't it where u were born? If a black guy is born in Ireland then he's Irish with African descent no?

Comment

Originally posted by Razor Ramon View Post
              You can have any passport you want. But lets be honest, there's real Irish, British, French, Japanese, Saudi Arabian, etc etc etc people, and then there's people with those passports. And we all know it so everyone stop being cucks and pretending otherwise.
              As I've been saying to many people before don't talk on behalf of England. We invited people from the Commonwealth see 'The Windrush'. We're talking 4th & 5th generation Black Brits.
              By your definition everyone like me/that's fully White can't be American?. Because you know original Americans are Aztec / Native Indians. Real bigot.

Comment

So you people don't even know if I'm black or not? Damn racists

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  So you people don't even know if I'm black or not? Damn racists
                  You just admitted to us that you were not black and was white.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                    Isn't it where u were born? If a black guy is born in Ireland then he's Irish with African descent no?
                    Isn't he an african with an irish passport or nationality then?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      Real talk, yall dumba55es need to wake the f**k up dog.
                      Spelled Dawg wrong
                      Whiteboy confirmed

Comment

Working...
                      X