Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who should hav control over the broner vs garcai rbr fight thread,,my\e or brush????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
    and shame on u TBear or BostonGuy whihcever one of u gave it back to this disabled gremilin,,,
    Stax, it went to the first thread posted. When they all were merged(all 17 official Broner-Garcia threads). His came up on top. Next time be the first and you shall have your glory! If not give me a mention or message.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      Stax, it went to the first thread posted. When they all were merged(all 17 official Broner-Garcia threads). His came up on top. Next time be the first and you shall have your glory! If not give me a mention or message.
      Yep, Brush is in the field every day. Maybe it's with an airsoft rifle, and Stax got a glock, but Stax don't pop out like Brush does.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
        i did pm you!!

yesterday my threde was stickyed and i checked today and now brushmywheels is the OP and mine got merged into his,,yall playin games i swear

but its whatever tho,,,brush knows i will get the next one

Comment

i did pm you!!

yesterday my threde was stickyed and i checked today and now brushmywheels is the OP and mine got merged into his,,yall playin games i swear

but its whatever tho,,,brush knows i will get the next one
          Yessir you did pm me and yours was made a sticky, however it was pointed out to me that there were many more and I merged all of them. Guess who's was made first?

As I said,
          Next time be the first and you shall have your glory! If not give me a mention or message.

Comment

nah,ive got my towel snaps down to a sciense,,just gotta get it a bit damp and his chest is turning purple,,my aim is off the charts
            stinging towel vs shifty mop

make it happen

Comment

I say let brush have it

It would mean a lot to him

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                I say let brush have it

It would mean a lot to him
                That's like giving him the seat by the window instead of the isle on the short bus so he can lick the window

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  That's like giving him the seat by the window instead of the isle on the short bus so he can lick the window
                  Yeah but he likes licking that window

Comment

Stax is the number one Broner fan here, he deserves the rights to make all official Broner threads. Brush is always first in line to make official threads, but anyone with that many dildo gifts shouldn't be allowed to make that many official threads

Edit: Nevermind, Stax has more dildos than Brush.
                    Last edited by Willy Wanker; 06-10-2017, 06:07 AM.

Comment

My vote goes to the girl who claimed he raped her.

Comment

Working...
                      X