Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sadly trolling, hatred and negativity has taken over NSB.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree, all of these Little G fans are pathetic. And cheap. Otherwise they'd have HBO and watch his fight so it doesn't do 800K viewers, , or buy his PPV so it doesn't do 97K, .

Comment

Dudes been trolling and hating.....check out those Floyd, Broner, Swift and Ward threads.....hate and trolling is NOTHING new....it's just getting dropped on the board favs now.....NOW it's an issue that mfers wanna resolve....foh and **** Lil G too.....punk ass dude swerved Ward and fought Brook....fraud ass dude aint no boogeyman....dude gassing everybody!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
        Dudes been trolling and hating.....check out those Floyd, Broner, Swift and Ward threads.....hate and trolling is NOTHING new....it's just getting dropped on the board favs now.....NOW it's an issue that mfers wanna resolve....foh and **** Lil G too.....punk ass dude swerved Ward and fought Brook....fraud ass dude aint no boogeyman....dude gassing everybody!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post

Comment

They just can't stand Golovkin being so popular. Now that Mayweather retired, they don't know what to do with themselves. And Andre Ward is a nice man, he's not a thug, how do you get behind that? He even knows how to express himself, he can probably read and write too and he doesn't go to prison, doesn't beat up on women or have 15 kids with several different baby momma's. They have Broner left to root for

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
              Such nonsense and bullsh^t here.

Its stupid. I remember when I 1st started posting here etc I was called all kinds of stuff mainly because of the CONSTANT ALTS that appear. So basically they thought I was an ALT account etc. Or if you like a certain boxer they automatically think something of you... like a generalization... I was even called a cotto stan even though they never provided proof of such thing because im a boxing fan in general and pretty much just watch any fight that's on. I even ordered GGG vs lemule and Mosley-mayorga II etc. Ive gotten called pacfart, floyd fan (i thought that was funny). I lost a bet to icha and Bardock and they gave me some canelo avi's.... all of a sudden people aligned me with canelo and started calling me a canelo stan

Dont take **** to heart... its an ONLINE forum ffs. Grow some balls.
              I been called a lot of things but it would be impossible to make an ALT since my grammar is so bad. One year I was most hated poster of the year. That was from all the Klitschko fanboys. It drove them nuts when all sorts of my predictions came true. I think my favourite was when one guy posted that there were many posters here trying to be greasy & sleazy but that I was the ONLY poster here that was a TRUE sleazy slime ball... :wt: & proud

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                They just can't stand Golovkin being so popular. Now that Mayweather retired, they don't know what to do with themselves. And Andre Ward is a nice man, he's not a thug, how do you get behind that? He even knows how to express himself, he can probably read and write too and he doesn't go to prison, doesn't beat up on women or have 15 kids with several different baby momma's. They have Broner left to root for
                Hahaha... I tried to green K ya but I guess I got to spread my love around a little more... You always make it sound so elegant... hahaha

Comment

I've been saying this for years. Most people on here are boxer fans and not real boxing fans. They only care around the division their favorite boxers fight at. Most aren't interested in the world scene of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
                    When you realize one of the biggest fights of the year, happening this week, Usyk vs Glowacki basically gets no attention, it becomes evident that most of the real boxing fans left this site. There are some hardboiled boxing fans left on this site which just keeps it from drowning in negativity, hatred and racism, but they are few and far between.

What is actually alarming is that some posters here feel totally comfortable with all the negativity and hatred and are relishing to pour more oil into the fire.

New members and regular boxing fans will be driven away swiftly when they realize what a hostile, negative environment this forum has become.

The question is, are certain people even able to change, do they want to change? I think on most occasions the answer is no. I have been reading here years before I signed up and there was always some, but never that much negativity, but lately a certain demographic is really ruining this website.

Can NSB change for the better? I really hope it can, a ton of posters need to ask themselves if they want a real boxing forum or just want to be left among trolls, hatred and negativity.

Comment

I took a break from the forums but nothing much has changed outside of new members lol.

I feel like it was WAY worse before.

Comment

Working...
                      X