No announcement yet.

Burgos won.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
    Elemental? Intermedia? Superior? O eso fue a kinder?

....Educación especial.

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
      ....Educación especial.
      el sistema de educacion en todo el nuevo mundo es medicore entonces, porque mira que el chamaco nunca entiende

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
        Who the hell is everyone?

I saw Martinez take the Beltran fight 114-113 the deduction being the deciding factor.

If anything, the judge who scored that fight 116-111 for Beltran was on drugs.

I havent seen a non mexican claim robbery for Beltran. I mean I can go back to the thread of that result.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=565844&page=3

Even you where saying Beltran was fighting like crap late in the fight that night.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...ussion&page=54

The only thing people where complaining that night about that fight was the wide score one judge had it for Beltran. So can we please cut the nonsense that Beltran got robbed in that fight?
        Look in the first page of the thread you posted alot of mexicans where posting that beltran should of won and other non mexican posters as well. Like I said it was a close fight but beltran deserved the decision based on the cleaner punches. Factor in that bullsht point deduction. Martinez was gifted that belt. but keep defending that bum his time will come real soon and you guys will be left with no champs

Comment

I had Beltran winning
          . Plus he had that bum ass Martinez almost KO.. Its pathetic how some people keep defending Martinez

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
            Look in the first page of the thread you posted alot of mexicans where posting that beltran should of won and other non mexican posters as well. Like I said it was a close fight but beltran deserved the decision based on the cleaner punches. Factor in that bullsht point deduction. Martinez was gifted that belt. but keep defending that bum his time will come real soon and you guys will be left with no champs
            Yeah lets see the guys in the first page that claimed robbery in the fight.

budfr -Canelo AV, if you look at his post history he is always in mexican threads defending mexicans, I doubt he isnt mexican himself.

ChapoSinaloa - Unless theres another country with a Sinaloa, he is probably mexican.

Thats pretty much it, am I missing someone else?

By the time Martinez loses that belt we'll probably have another champ.
            Last edited by ELHURACAN58; 01-25-2013, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Martinez is brave but that's all. He's not really any good that's why Puerto Ricans in the island don't really care much for him, just like US Mexicans don't really care for a lot of our bums.

Burgos won that fight and should've been unanimous.

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post

in boxing to win a fight you need to outland your opponent or knock him out, martinez outlanded his opponent so he won the fight, its really simple.

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                I had Beltran winning
                . Plus he had that bum ass Martinez almost KO.. Its pathetic how some people keep defending Martinez
                what part of the fight was that, or what fight are you confusing that one with? wtf is wrong with you two trolls?

EVERYONE is saying he lost against burgos lol, but against beltran? gimme a break miner.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/vi...ltran-compubox

please take a look at that and stfu.

Now you say defending martinez cuz he won a fight is pathetic? LMAO!!!!!
                Martinez with his limited skillset is like your great mexican hero margarito lol.

Oh and he's not a cheater lol, just stop it already its pathetic.....

Comment

And if ya'll really want to talk about a true roberry.....

Brandon Rios vs. Richard Abril

That was the most utterly disgusting decision I have seen in a long time. I had that fight 120-108 for abril lol.

Comment

Who's defending Martinez? 99.99999 of us thought it was the wrong decision que idiota..

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
                      And if ya'll really want to talk about a true roberry.....

Brandon Rios vs. Richard Abril

That was the most utterly disgusting decision I have seen in a long time. I had that fight 120-108 for abril lol.

Malignaggi vs Juan Diaz but no threads about that one which was way worse.

Comment

Working...
                      X