Viloria vs. Marquez RBR thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
    And they're dropping like flies.
    really two lost and they are dropping like flies? We lose some and we win some sht happens. How many do ricans have?

Comment

• What was that arce? Tyson is gonna start off the sweep of Philippines vs. Mexico?

STFU! All bow down to the flyweight king Brian viloria, first man to unify the flyweight titles in the modern era.

Comment

• Originally posted by flem1 View Post
        Man, like I said in my previous posts, Viloria by TKO10
        Good call.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
          Hey cliff, you think Viloria's performance this year makes him a candidate for next p4p ranking?
          Certainly. I'll update again after all the big stuff in December.

Comment

• Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
            He throws a lot of pitty pat punches and leaves himself open. I don't think we will see a rematch of this though.
            yes he needed to just throw 2 or 3 hard punches and take a step back before the left hook came in. You can tell marquez was getting to him too. But marquez threw like 7 or 8 punch combos with no power and would get caught.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
              Not for long. Who cares anyway? At the end of the day another mexican loses his title,even if it is the only mexican I cared about.
              It seems you do. He might not be special but he came back up from the knockdowns and beat your favorite fighter. Then that makes Marquez a below average fighter.

Comment

• Non the less Marquez fought the wrong fight and Viloria is a strong fighter with a good chin. Congrats to his people and fans.

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                yes he needed to just throw 2 or 3 hard punches and take a step back before the left hook came in. You can tell marquez was getting to him too. But marquez threw like 7 or 8 punch combos with no power and would get caught.

Comment

• Originally posted by crold1 View Post
                  Certainly. I'll update again after all the big stuff in December.
                  Thanks, man and more power.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                    Thanks, man and more power.
                    Viloria's run since Tamara is reminiscent of Wlad's comeback from Brewster but with better fights and opponents.

Comment

• Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
                      Non the less Marquez fought the wrong fight and Viloria is a strong fighter with a good chin. Congrats to his people and fans.
                      marquez needs to watch this tape and learn from his mistake. He will be back though

Comment

Working...
                      X