• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kimbo Slice got his 4th KO last month

Didn't see much coverage.

he put that boy out cold

I am certain that i can beat kimbo

Comment

Kimbo has no chin. He gets sparked out when he steps up to a real challenge.

Plus, he's at the arse end of his short career.

I respect him for fighting to put food on the table but I've seen people getting way too carried away over him.
      Last edited by Cloud; 06-19-2012, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        I was just about to post this same thing kinda...I'd totally fight Kimbo in any discipline at any point. He might catch me with something brutal and win, but I really really doubt it.

Comment

Comment

How much does he gets paid to fight those cab drivers? $5k? $10k? $15k?

Comment

Haha, I'm confident I could beat him too but I wouldn't be looking forward to finding out how much he can crack.

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post

Yeah he's like 5-0 with 4kos? or 4-0 with 4. Depends where your starting out, but usually its around 1000-1200 for your first fight, hes got a big name and hes undefeated with KOs so I wouldn't be suprised if he picked up 10 grand for that fight, could be more.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                He was actually making like 100k a fight doing MMA. I remember when the Kimbo videos first started showing up online he was fighting people in backyards for like $50 and $100

Comment

lol @ some of the comments here

Comment

I'd spark him out.

Comment

Working...
                    X