Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jaime Munguia Arrives at 160, Stops O'Sullivan in Eleventh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids got heart! Remember he's only 23 but a young 23. He's ruff around the edges and has some learning to do. Munguia hopefully learned that at this weight the jab is his best weapon not his chin. Work in progress.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
      mungia is going to get KNOCKED COOOLD at middlewieght

Put him in with lemiuex
      Lemieux lol

The same Lemieux that got ktfo by that Mexican journeymen lol ok

Munguia wrecks lemuix in brutal fashion.

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
        Kids got heart! Remember he's only 23 but a young 23. He's ruff around the edges and has some learning to do. Munguia hopefully learned that at this weight the jab is his best weapon not his chin. Work in progress.
        That jab was impressive. If Morales can get inside his head, and have him do all 12 rounds like he did the first 2 with head movement, he can be a problem at 160. I think by nature Munguia just likes to slit it out. Morales of all people knows what that’s like. Hopefully he can get through.

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
          First of all , I thought Munguia wasn’t very good before this fight
          So don’t be putting words in my mouth
          Did you see the size difference , I don’t give a Fugh if he fights at 160 or not , the only reason he’s fighting at that weight is cause the money is better
          Sorry you were butt hurt, you’ll get over it
          I didn’t realize I was talking with the Burt Sugar of NSB
          Gtfoh
          I never said Munguia was good either he's a KO waiting to happen at 160 against any of the top but hes still young and can improve showed glimpses against O'Sullivan but please bro Chris Eubank and BJS both fought 168 after fighting Spike how big are they? Like I said you don't watch much boxing so you don't know **** and I won't hold it against you but Spike is a middleweight end of story. And I'm in my 20's for you to call me Bert Sugar is a compliment to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
            I never said Munguia was good either he's a KO waiting to happen at 160 against any of the top but hes still young and can improve showed glimpses against O'Sullivan but please bro Chris Eubank and BJS both fought 168 after fighting Spike how big are they? Like I said you don't watch much boxing so you don't know **** and I won't hold it against you but Spike is a middleweight end of story. And I'm in my 20's for you to call me Bert Sugar is a compliment to me.
            Believe what you wanna believe
            But I can guarantee you I’ve seen way more boxing than you’ve seen
            And I’m talking about live never mind what I’ve seen on tv
            Bert anytime you wanna put coin in stead of trash talk come see me
            Don’t be calling no one when I take your money and your green
            Then we can talk about who knows chit
            What your learning I already forgot mofo

Comment

Believe what you wanna believe
              But I can guarantee you I’ve seen way more boxing than you’ve seen
              And I’m talking about live never mind what I’ve seen on tv
              Bert anytime you wanna put coin in stead of trash talk come see me
              Don’t be calling no one when I take your money and your green
              Then we can talk about who knows chit
              What your learning I already forgot mofo
              The way you talk doesn't seem like I've seen plenty of live fights over the past 20 years but that doesn't mean **** if you can't properly judge a fight. I have no need to bet you I'd rather bet in Vegas where I have called plenty of fights and won some nice bets for me and friends in both boxing and MMA whoever asks you probably loses all their cash haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                The way you talk doesn't seem like I've seen plenty of live fights over the past 20 years but that doesn't mean **** if you can't properly judge a fight. I have no need to bet you I'd rather bet in Vegas where I have called plenty of fights and won some nice bets for me and friends in both boxing and MMA whoever asks you probably loses all their cash haha.
                That’s what I thought
                Bullchit walks

Comment

• Quote:
                  Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                  Munguia may have won, but he was rocked by a very ordinary fighter. And it's a pattern for him... extremely lacking in defense. Which will catch up to him soon enough... especially if he goes after elites.

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                  How do you feel about Crawford getting rocked in every fight?
                  Well, it is a fighting sport, but I don't think Terrance has been rocked as bad as Munguia was this fight... with the exception of being dropped in the Gamboa fight. While neither have perfect defense... Munguia is far easier to hit than Crawford.

Comment

• Dennis Hogan rematch plz

Comment

That’s what I thought
                      Bullchit walks
                      We can bet in Vegas in person where it's legal I don't mess with no online bookies or dealing with people I don't like to begin with why would I trust you online with cash when I don't even value your opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X