Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
    I can agree with that
    To late to old
    GGG should be proud of his performances. To do as well as he did against a granite chinned hard to hit young bull, so late in his career should be praised. He came on strong in the championship rounds in the rematch. We all know if they fought 3 years earlier the first fight would have been even larger win for him. Personally I think it's Canelo who has to live with the fact that they waited for GGG to get old but still couldn't win big. Canelo is a great fighter and the face of the sport and now its time to move on to make more money in the easiest way possible. That's the name of the game, and I'd do exactly the same.

Comment

• Bottom line Canelo won both and just look at who both have been fighting since. Triple G has fought 2 bums and derevyachenko who he should rematch.

Triple g lost a lot of respect from
      Me. And like Nazim said Canelo a monster.

Comment

• Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
        GGG should be proud of his performances. To do as well as he did against a granite chinned hard to hit young bull, so late in his career should be praised. He came on strong in the championship rounds in the rematch. We all know if they fought 3 years earlier the first fight would have been even larger win for him. Personally I think it's Canelo who has to live with the fact that they waited for GGG to get old but still couldn't win big. Canelo is a great fighter and the face of the sport and now its time to move on to make more money in the easiest way possible. That's the name of the game, and I'd do exactly the same.

Well we all know who started this chit
        Everyone following in the footsteps of Floyd
        You know , wait out your opponent until you see some decline or something that favours you and hence the reason to actually fight that fighter
        That is what boxing has become
        And now they got two more dumb fughin reasons to do so ; either it’s a problem because of managerial reasons ( TMT won’t work with Top Rank ) or Dazn vs Espn
        That is the sad state of boxing imo

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
          Lol, most of the Mexican fans that ggg has are the type of dudes who just hate to see another Mexican, in this case canelo, succeed. Since they hate canelo, that automatically makes them a fan of ggg... I’d slap those haters around all day any day anywhere
          Yup! And I’m cool if ppl think GGG won in a tough close fight BUT it you say by 10,11,12 15+ rounds I take it personal and I’m not playin with a RTARD then! I’m a boxing FAN #1. I gave Canelo like 1 round against Floyd. I’m not an idiot or a hater and just want to start fights. But telling me GGG won every round???? We fighting because at that point your fkn with me or calling me out...

Comment

• Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
            Man did you see the HUGE size difference between them when they did fight??? Want me to post pics???

And you wanted a SWW to fight a Grown BORN never left MW?? Three years sooner??? Like when Canelo was 23-24??? GTFO

Comment

• Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
              One thing is to enjoy, another is to defend the fraud... that’s my point you gggroupie. You’re one of the biggest ggg gggroupies on here. You can’t stand when people tell you the facts about that fraud
              Facts?? The crap you spew out are what you call facts. That's ironic. You are one of the biggest defenders of Canelo on the board. Canelo can do no wrong seems to sum up your point of view. Your so called facts are nothing more than your opinion. That's one of the problems with you and a couple of other guys. Spewing out your opinions and trying to pass them off as indisputable facts. Some of you resort to using capital letters as if that somehow makes them more believable. Failing that then out come the insults to Golovkin's ethnicity or name calling like a bunch of preteens. Your better than that. Right??

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                That’s why I stated earlier on that Canelo would probably take him out early , like around the 5th
                But getting banged to the body by Canelo would certainly slow SD down tremendously
                Notice that SD , in previous fights , getting banged to the body literally slows down and becomes defensive and shell like defensive , meaning not coming forward like usual and throwing way less than usual
                I just don’t see Canelo having many problems with SD , not taking anything away from him but that’s how I imagine it
                Canelo would TKO SD all day everyday. Ppl forget how good Canelo is as a body puncher and his combos almost always have a body punch in them...I would put $10k on Canelo bet you dollars to donuts that bi@tch wouldn’t!

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  Facts?? The crap you spew out are what you call facts. That's ironic. You are one of the biggest defenders of Canelo on the board. Canelo can do no wrong seems to sum up your point of view. Your so called facts are nothing more than your opinion. That's one of the problems with you and a couple of other guys. Spewing out your opinions and trying to pass them off as indisputable facts. Some of you resort to using capital letters as if that somehow makes them more believable. Failing that then out come the insults to Golovkin's ethnicity or name calling like a bunch of preteens. Your better than that. Right??
                  You know what, you ain’t even on my level, Imma let my lil homies ride on you b.itch made gggroupie bit.ches

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                    Yup! And I’m cool if ppl think GGG won in a tough close fight BUT it you say by 10,11,12 15+ rounds I take it personal and I’m not playin with a RTARD then! I’m a boxing FAN #1. I gave Canelo like 1 round against Floyd. I’m not an idiot or a hater and just want to start fights. But telling me GGG won every round???? We fighting because at that point your fkn with me or calling me out...
                    I follow this topic closely but I cant recall anybody saying Golovkin won every round against Canelo in either fight. Did I miss something or are you exaggerating?

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      They're just tough talking tulips.

Comment

Working...
                      X