Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez Praises Vanes: He is Worthy Opponent For Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sparring in the gym on May 5th would give GGG a better challenge than boxing on May 5th.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      this has NOTHING to do with Canelo

they could have selected a better opponent or deferred the fight

somehow blaming Canelo, is just a weak excuse
      You catch how the article says Vanes is a LIGHT Middleweight instead of what the WBC refers to them as???? Super Welterweights!!!

Blahh!!! Never mind. Having the word Middleweight sounds better if trying to sell this fight then Welterweight to the casuals lol....

Comment

Also WTF is a Light Middleweight??

Do they mean Junior Middleweight??? Jr. Like a KID.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          Whats the big deal? Golovkin fought Dominic Wade ( on house arrest ) and the weakest 147 he could find at last minute ( Kell Brook ); this is a step-up for the hype-job 'Triple-Duck'.

See?

Fights his IBF Mandatory (Wade) and gets criticized for it.

Doesn't fight his IBF Mandatory (Derevyanchenko) on less than a months notice, and gets criticized for it.

Also, Kell Brook weakest 147 lber? You must have missed the fact he beat Porter. He would also have beaten Thurman. Why don't you people ever hate on Eubank Jr. for losing his pen?

If he takes a bum after this fight, I'll side with you the haters (to an extent), but more than likely he won't. Just give it a rest already.

Comment

Who the hell is Martisan ? Or however you spell his damn name

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                See?

Fights his IBF Mandatory (Wade) and gets criticized for it.

Doesn't fight his IBF Mandatory (Derevyanchenko) on less than a months notice, and gets criticized for it.

Also, Kell Brook weakest 147 lber? You must have missed the fact he beat Porter. He would also have beaten Thurman. Why don't you people ever hate on Eubank Jr. for losing his pen?

If he takes a bum after this fight, I'll side with you the haters (to an extent), but more than likely he won't. Just give it a rest already.
                You know WHY everyone HATED the Wade fight??? Because he was GIFTED decision against 41 year old Sam FKN Soliman.

Guess who took 2 rounds to KHTFO???

And I call BS you will NEVER turn on your God. He's too far BALLS deep in you for you to think straight.

GGG fans = Paris Hilton's of Boxing.

Comment

I hardly ever complain, but this is such a bad fight, complete mismatch and pointless. I guess there is a lot of money and moving parts to these things so they have to somebody. Both sides will get blamed, but the honest fault lies with Canelo's side here IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                    Who the hell is Martisan ? Or however you spell his damn name
                    He's the guy coming off of a two year retirement and moving UP in weight for this fight. OHH!!! And he has 10 days of training to prepare.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                      I hardly ever complain, but this is such a bad fight, complete mismatch and pointless. I guess there is a lot of money and moving parts to these things so they have to somebody. Both sides will get blamed, but the honest fault lies with Canelo's side here IMHO.
                      No it dont.

Option 1. Postpone the fight a couple of weeks. For Saunders or something better.

Option 2. Fight the IBF #1 ranked mandatory who said HE's down!

Option #3. Fight A HIGHLY ranked and respected guy named Andrade. Who again says let's roll "Champ".

Option #4. Dont be so FKN Cheap and use that "commercial" $$ to at least pay someone ranked in the top 10 at MW like Spike.

Comment

Working...
                      X