No announcement yet.

CNN Advocating Cuckolding! LMAO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    This **** getting out control other day some fat white guys girl was all over me at the bar and he was just there like it’s cool.
    Was she attractive?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      Was she attractive?
      Yeah and like 7-10 years younger than him she was trying to get me to comethrew to their place to keep partying I would of went but I was with the homies and kinda weirded out.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        As if we needed anymore confirmation that leftists are cucks, CNN just decided to go head and embrace what we all already knew.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/25/healt...ner/index.html

So, the heterosexual men want to see their wives getting ****ed by black men and more into BDSM, but no so much for the gay men. Quite interesting.

Comment

Cuck news network is hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            Yeah and like 7-10 years younger than him she was trying to get me to comethrew to their place to keep partying I would of went but I was with the homies and kinda weirded out.
            You could you handle that, you smashing this guys girl while hes in the corner jerkin off.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
              Cuck News Network

holy shit!

Comment

I'd wager most under-50s who still read/watch CNN at this point were already experimenting with cuckoldry. On another (primarily political) forum I was mocked almost 10 yrs ago for predicting that cuckolding would expand from a fringe gay video genre into a cultural norm for democrats. I was right though.

I've speculated at length in the past about how the political far-left is deeply entwined with sexual masochism.

We know that generally speaking nationalistic cultures are ascendant/pre-peak (high birthrates, gender roles, wealth accumulation, pre-imperial stage) while "tolerant" societies are descendant/post-peak (birthrate collapse, rebellion against tradition, debt accumulation) because of a key cyclical paradox: Wealthy offspring grow up in overly fragile environments & generally don't develop proper competitive stress coping mechanisms. You hit them & they apologize to your fist.

So your reward for being the hardest, most supreme dude on the planet is to have the weakest **** sons unless you proactively expose them to unnecessary difficulty during adolescence, which almost no one does.

When faced with for example a horde of less advanced/more fertile humans who have practically nothing to lose (or even a single male rival) their first instinct is to submit and eroticize the situation rather than unlearn the learned taboo of supremacy — a very scary frontier. This sets a tone for the rest of their lives, their ability to eroticize tragedy becomes a nostalgic comfort zone. They become "cucks".
                Last edited by ////; 01-27-2018, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  I'd wager most under-50s who still read/watch CNN at this point were already experimenting with cuckoldry. On another (primarily political) forum I was mocked almost 10 yrs ago for predicting that cuckolding would expand from a fringe gay **** genre into a cultural norm for democrats. I was right though.
                  I really don't think you are right, even still.

The fact that the use of the term has increased, or that this article exists, doesn't demonstrate a big increase in actual cucking taking place.

Most people I know are liberal and I can't think of a single one that has even expressed a desire to be cucked, let alone actually tried it. Even the ones who feel comfortable discussing relatively unusual sexual preferences.

Put simply I think there is a large logical leap you make from children growing up in low stress environments that do not require them to develop fighting instincts and thus not wanting to engage in conflict (could be true) to them eroticizing the situation (unlikely). In fact in general they'd probably be much more likely grow to just avoid those situations all together and not think about them then they would be to develop a sexual fetish about it.
                  Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 01-27-2018, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X