No announcement yet.

Will Pac vs JMM 3 do over 1 mill?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
    Do you friends even have cable I noticed the Floyd fans tend to beg for links when fights are on even when they are on regular HBO and Showtime, sad isnt it
    Not to defend *******s who look for streams, but you likely see this because the Floyd fans actually watch boxing, not just ppv events that feature their one and only fighter...

Comment

People are probably excited about this fight because Marquez trained very hard!!! ... at least I think he trained very hard. I'm not too sure though, he never really mentioned it to anyone whether or not he trained very hard.

Comment

It'll go over 1mil, beating Mayweather-Marquez.

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
          i like your enthusiasm, and i hope that you're right.
          Has nothing to do with enthusiasm really. Just looking at all indicators and deciphering demand. Ticket/closed circuit sales are usually a great indicator of demand and PPV sales. This fight is already in the top 10 all time gate for Nevada (9th, about $12 million). Also, the closed circuit sales are at record levels. And HBO/Time Warner has flexed their muscle in terms of promotion. Plus, it's a fight that a lot of people have been waiting for and in the culmination of a classic series of fights.

Like I said, minimum 1.3 million buys, wouldn't be shocked if it hit 1.5.

Comment

No, it won't because we will never know the official numbers. Oh wait, we have so many nosy bastards in the American journalists who would pry and scour information from everywhere.

I see Dan Rafael with his enormous girth waddling through HBO asking for the numbers. While Doug Fischer pretending to be the so called "neutral journalist" will keep a bifocal eye on the numbers. And lastly, we have Steve Kim the voice of Top Rank pushing for numbers real or unreal.

I can't wait for next week damn the torpedoes the threads will suck monkey balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
              Not to defend *******s who look for streams, but you likely see this because the Floyd fans actually watch boxing, not just ppv events that feature their one and only fighter...
              and usually they do so watching those streams yet call themselves true fans, I disagree a true fan is going to support their fighter and pay to see the fights be it on PPV HBO Showtime or ESPN

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
                and usually they do so watching those streams yet call themselves true fans, I disagree a true fan is going to support their fighter and pay to see the fights be it on PPV HBO Showtime or ESPN

Being a fan or not doesnt come with a certain monetary value. Not everyone can afford the things that I or you or anyone else can. We are all likely in very different financial situations.

And, like I said, Im not trying to defend anyones actions, or even saying its ok. Merely pointing out the likely cause of why you see people asking for streams.

Comment

My guess is 1.35M

Comment

i think every time floyd or pac fight they will do 1mil plus tbf. Pacs highest is 1.3mil so dont think it will beat tht but will do over 1mil

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                      Has nothing to do with enthusiasm really. Just looking at all indicators and deciphering demand. Ticket/closed circuit sales are usually a great indicator of demand and PPV sales. This fight is already in the top 10 all time gate for Nevada (9th, about $12 million). Also, the closed circuit sales are at record levels. And HBO/Time Warner has flexed their muscle in terms of promotion. Plus, it's a fight that a lot of people have been waiting for and in the culmination of a classic series of fights.

Like I said, minimum 1.3 million buys, wouldn't be shocked if it hit 1.5.

Wow man, you must have a great life!! why the hell would someone go out of their way to look all this **** up?!?!?! ........

Comment

Working...
                      X