Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

whats worse? breaking up with someone...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats worse? breaking up with someone...

poll coming up..
    Breaking up with your first love.
    28.57%
    Breaking up when you have a kid with the other person.
    0.00%
    Divorce.
    0.00%
    Divorce when you have kids.
    71.43%

Well only one of those things has happened to me before so I can't really compare the rest to it, but they all suck for sure.

Comment

First cut is the deepest.

Comment

Divorce when having kids!!!

Comment

When me and my first girlfriend first broke up I was devasted, I managed to convince her to get back with me though.

Comment

I don't see any way to answer unless you have kids.

So theoretically unless you have kids, your vote and or opinion on the subject doesn't count. By definition it's strangely biased.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

When you have gets its not as difficult, Of course it is going to be very difficult on the kids, but in that situation you can't feel sorry for yourself you have one thing on your mind and thats your children.

You man up in that situation because you have too, When your first girlfriend dumps you, most times your left with nothing because you don't know how to deal with the situation.

Comment

Flirting with someone and giving them compliments but don't really give 2 cents about them. Thats whats worse. Pirate hooking sluts...

Comment

Divorce with kids.. It's not even debatable... All the options are emotionally stressful, but divorce w/ kids costs you the most.

Comment

if you dont have kids..there is no attachment and you dont ever have to see that person again

Comment

Working...
                    X