Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Aren't There Any Protests For The Death of Stephon Clark?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motha****a ain't as important as getting kicked out a starbucks, cuz.

Comment

There was a lot of coverage for a few weeks - his special needs ****** little brother was walking around shucking, jiving, and bobbing his head like a 'Tard

Then he got the payouts and money he was after, and stopped giving a F

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
        There was a lot of coverage for a few weeks - his special needs ****** little brother was walking around shucking, jiving, and bobbing his head like a 'Tard

That motha****a was ******ed as ****. Little ***** was a one man march.

Comment

i always wonder.....

would the families give all the money and things bought with it back if they could have that relative back alive again.....

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            That would actually require work. He'd rather concern troll online
            You spend too much time on here, shouldn't you be more focused on educating your son on the ways of Malik Shabazz, Farrakhan, and im sure your personal favorite Kamau Kambon.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              So he was breaking windows and then ran from police when they came for him? Is that what happened, what exactly did he do?

Also, already having history of robbery, domestic violence, and prostitution doesn't help either.

The stories i've read all focus on the cops did, and not what Clark was doing that he had to run from the cops.
              What would those stories have to do with anything?

The cops didnt know who they were following.

His record has nothing to do with what happened.

Stephon was walking towards them with a cell phone in his hand. The cops turn the corner and one yells "GUN GUN GUN", they shoot him like ten times, he's down and the cops hide, they keep calling him telling him to raise his hands or something, as if they didnt just shoot him down. They tell him they cant help him unless he gives himself up. The dude is dead on the floor and they still talking to him. 5 minutes later they pop from around the corner and actually cuff a dead man. Oops, it was a cell phone he had, not a gun, my bad i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                i always wonder.....

would the families give all the money and things bought with it back if they could have that relative back alive again.....
                Guarantee they'd say "let that fool stay in the ground."

LOL just look at this little turd.

Last edited by Cheek busting; 04-19-2018, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Guarantee they'd say "let that fool stay in the ground."

LOL just look at this little turd.

if they all lived to be 125 y/o, they wouldnt have 10k in the bank.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    if they all lived to be 125 y/o, they wouldnt have 10k in the bank.
                    Lol yes - they finally get a little money, and they think 30-50 thousand in one lump sum is a lot of money.

I mean, yeah it is, but it's not life-changing money. they think it's gonna last forever, but after a month or two of buying shyt that depreciates they are left with nothing.

He'll be on the news for some type of crime within a few years - guarantee it.

Comment

Lol yes - they finally get a little money, and they think 30-50 thousand in one lump sum is a lot of money.

I mean, yeah it is, but it's not life-changing money. they think it's gonna last forever, but after a month or two of buying shyt that depreciates they are left with nothing.

He'll be on the news for some type of crime within a few years - guarantee it.
                      that ''im gonna sue you'' game.... $$$$$

Comment

Working...
                      X