No announcement yet.

Utah Police Release Body Cam Footage of Deadly Officer-Involved Shooting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    why shouild they have to take any chances? the thug should have stuck his hands up straight away, its not a hard or confusing instruction.
    because that's part of their job. lol

Comment

why shouild they have to take any chances? the thug should have stuck his hands up straight away, its not a hard or confusing instruction.
      because that's the proper way of doing your job.

you dont shoot the minute you think there is danger.

you have to see and identify the danger first then you open fire.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
        that I agree with however.... it is the way they are trained.... take no chances especially with criminals
        Good point, especially the way the world is going these days. A lot of unpredictable people out there I've been labeled that myself so can make sense of the take no chances stance.

Plus I can imagine where you are there is a **** load of people carrying weapons with or without permits so can't take chances.

I took a second look at the video not out of wanting to, but to see if it was a justified kill. and on second watch I can completely understand the reason why it was necessary to shoot as his arm was around the waist area and not going up in the air so after 3 or so seconds cops instinct kicked in and that was that.

Still a shame to see and way too young for death there's an epidemic over here in London there is masses of kids between 15-20 year old getting killed by stabbing and all sorts. It hits home as I was that age not long ago and involved in certain things which could have led to me being a statistic.
        Last edited by PsychoPat; 04-19-2018, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          answer the question. if not then dont post about how good of a parents you are.

anyone can fcvk up coming from a good household and all.

so if that was your son, would you still said he shouldnt have break into other peoples home? would you have said, he should have just put his hands up?
          My son knows the dangers and stupidity associated with breaking and entering someone elses home and in being a suspect to police. He knows not to be doing crap like that because he has been taught that, 1. You earn what you want. 2. You dont steal. 3. You dont put yourself in a situation where the cops will be called on you. It he still chooses to do that, my son is a ****ing dumbass.

Comment

because that's the proper way of doing your job.

you dont shoot the minute you think there is danger.

you have to see and identify the danger first then you open fire.
            ive seen footage where theyve been hesitant to pull the trigger, gave the suspect one too many warnings, the suspect pulled a gun out and murdered the cup. he could have poulled out a gun when he was fiddling about in his pocket. I dont think people understand this isnt some amazing well paid job, they are average joes who have family to go home to. Its very very simple if you are a criminal, comply straight away or get shot. at the end of the day its one less thief on the street and no waste of taxpayers money having to pay their jail fees. good riddance

Comment

Originally posted by CleneloAlvaroid View Post
              My son knows the dangers and stupidity associated with breaking and entering someone elses home and in being a suspect to police. He knows not to be doing crap like that because he has been taught that, 1. You earn what you want. 2. You dont steal. 3. You dont put yourself in a situation where the cops will be called on you. It he still chooses to do that, my son is a ****ing dumbass.
              bro, its not what you think your son knows.

lets just say your son fcvked up (believe it or not but it happens, A LOT of times even with people that knows right from wrong) and did something wrong and got shot down. do you still feel the same way because he did something wrong so the shooting is justify?

Comment

ive seen footage where theyve been hesitant to pull the trigger, gave the suspect one too many warnings, the suspect pulled a gun out and murdered the cup. he could have poulled out a gun when he was fiddling about in his pocket. I dont think people understand this isnt some amazing well paid job, they are average joes who have family to go home to. Its very very simple if you are a criminal, comply straight away or get shot. at the end of the day its one less thief on the street and no waste of taxpayers money having to pay their jail fees. good riddance
                lets see it! now if it was a one on one encounter then yes, i believe that can happen. but there is 2 cops here!

you're gonna tell me, that black kid could pull his weapon out and shoot BOTH cops before one of the cops can open fire on him first?

just look at how quick they shot that kid down just because he didnt raise his hands up right away. i dont buy into the whole "he could have pull his weapon out". if he did, they would blast him just like what they did here.

Comment

lets see it! now if it was a one on one encounter then yes, i believe that can happen. but there is 2 cops here!

you're gonna tell me, that black kid could pull his weapon out and shoot BOTH cops before one of the cops can open fire on him first?

just look at how quick they shot that kid down just because he didnt raise his hands up right away. i dont buy into the whole "he could have pull his weapon out". if he did, they would blast him just like what they did here.
                  why couldnt he raise his hands, i dont know how thats such a hard instruction, and even if theres two of you he could still shoot one of you, which is all that matters when its your life on the line. it was on this forum actually the video, i wouldnt know where to find it. it was dashcam footage.

Comment

why couldnt he raise his hands, i dont know how thats such a hard instruction, and even if theres two of you he could still shoot one of you, which is all that matters when its your life on the line. it was on this forum actually the video, i wouldnt know where to find it. it was dashcam footage.
                    dumb, scared, panic, etc.

still doesnt give them the right to shoot him down.

9 times out of 10 when incidents like this happen, the person never have any weapon on him after they shoot him dead and search him.

Comment

answer the question. if not then dont post about how good of a parents you are.

anyone can fcvk up coming from a good household and all.

so if that was your son, would you still said he shouldnt have break into other peoples home? would you have said, he should have just put his hands up?
                      yes on both questions. I wouldn't be crying out publicly that he was done wrong by the cops. Anyway, have you heard about the black crime that is sweeping the country? Or black mob violence. If I had a gun I would have shot the little ****er myself, breaking in to my house to steal my ****? Bang! Whether he was black or white. Twb (trespassing while black) does not excuse what the little ****er was doing.

Comment

Working...
                      X