Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blacks arrested in Starbucks for waiting on a friend.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    Here, take a break, you're not yourself when you're stupid

You tried to act like the dumb ****s were in the right because the employee got fired. Why do you think she was fired? Lmao... embarrassing libs.

Comment

• Uh-oh, angry old man with a belt is on a rampage again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
        Can the mods close this danm thread!? Im tired of looking at the victim mentality thread title
        I'm astounded by the sense of entitlement of some posters in this thread lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          It's like arguing with a child who grew up on the internet.
          a child? grew up on internet?

exactly how old do you think I am?
          Last edited by bigjavi973; 04-17-2018, 12:51 PM.

Comment

You walk into my restaurant... I don't like the vibe you're giving off. I tell you to leave, telling you that I feel like you're up to no good. You don't. I call the cops. The cops come. They tell you to leave. You complain like a little kid. They say he doesn't have a good feeling about you being in his restaurant. You refuse again.
            thats exactly what I said before and my entire argument you twit

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            you do know they have to explain why they are refusing the service

you argued against that before but now you are saying the same thing

Last edited by bigjavi973; 04-17-2018, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

They don't. You're an idiot. A business owner will help the police out if they ask. If he doesn't want to say and maybe gets sued, he'll just tell the judge in court why he kicked a person out of his business. He'd win and it would be over.

They have the right to not serve ANYONE unless the person not being served can put on a case that the business owner is violating the law.

You're not in control kid.

Comment

It's like arguing with a child who grew up on the internet. Oh wait... That's what's happening now.

This is the law: Under federal anti-discrimination laws, businesses can refuse service to any person for any reason, unless the business is discriminating against a protected class.

This basically means you cant be turned away because of age, sex, race, etc.

That's what I said earlier... You didn't read.

Let me give you a quick scenario that might blow your infant mind.

You walk into my restaurant... I don't like the vibe you're giving off. I tell you to leave, telling you that I feel like you're up to no good. You don't. I call the cops. The cops come. They tell you to leave. You complain like a little kid. They say he doesn't have a good feeling about you being in his restaurant. You refuse again.

Guess what happens? You get arrested. Why? Because.......

Now if I said it's because he's mentally ******ed (which you might be) the cops would say, you can't do that. I could end up getting shut down for that.

You need to understand how laws work buddy. If you need more help let me know.
                Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                They don't. You're an idiot. A business owner will help the police out if they ask. If he doesn't want to say and maybe gets sued, he'll just tell the judge in court why he kicked a person out of his business. He'd win and it would be over.

They have the right to not serve ANYONE unless the person not being served can put on a case that the business owner is violating the law.

You're not in control kid.
                lets try this again....

please respond to the fact that you are saying the same thing I already said:

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                you do know they have to explain why they are refusing the service

now since you keep saying kid how old do you think I am?

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                  keepin it real holmes

are you that ****ing clueless?

the lady never told them that

Check the video, the women clearly says they were told, "The seats are for paying customers only.

Are you stupid or are you deliberately trying to push a false narrative?

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    Check the video, the women clearly says they were told, "The seats are for paying customers only.

We all know the answer to that.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post

When did it say that? I thought they said the bathroom is for paying customers only.

Comment

Working...
                      X