Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blacks arrested in Starbucks for waiting on a friend.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The police asked these guys 3 times to leave- 3 times. If a cop asks me to leave a place once, I'm out. These guys are idiots and now there's a protest and the Starbucks CEO naturally plays the weak PC move and apologizes. What a load...

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
      https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.fbd36c3cf77d

According to this, some employee told them to leave, so again, if they really had to use the bathroom and they told me that it's for customers only, either i'm buying something and becoming a customer or i'm walking the hell out of there and finding a place where I can use the bathroom.

Starbucks just got finessed out of some money
      It's a typical scam and all too common these days, but as some of the posters have revealed themselves here, there's always an idiot around the corner to cry injustice and make a fuss over nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Asked 5 times to leave by who? I know you would love to live in a world where the police can come into a PRIVATE establishment and tell black people to leave to make you more comfortable
        Twice by the employees and 3 times by the cops.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...lack-men-in-ph

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
          Too Little Too Latte! They cook up these catch phrases with such swiftness and such slickness....
          glorified bums.....me wonders if theyd let random people loiter in their home/apt

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            glorified bums.....me wonders if theyd let random people loiter in their home/apt
            Right. About like the open border idiots. I wonder how many illegals they've invited into their homes.

Comment

Right. About like the open border idiots. I wonder how many illegals they've invited into their homes.
              imagine that....protesting over a loiterer being asked to buy something or leave.....THE NERVE !!!!!!

yeah, yeah. starfncks loiter all the time, why cant a bruh......

Comment

imagine that....protesting over a loiterer being asked to buy something or leave.....THE NERVE !!!!!!

yeah, yeah. starfncks loiter all the time, why cant a bruh......
                The narrative is built up so quickly. I think the premise is "let's take something predominantly white as much as we can tell on the surface and then we'll throw two bruthas in a compromising situation where they may be guilty(but no one will care) in said environment and poof we gotta a story."

Comment

The narrative is built up so quickly. I think the premise is "let's take something predominantly white as much as we can tell on the surface and then we'll throw two bruthas in a compromising situation where they may be guilty(but no one will care) in said environment and poof we gotta a story."
                  the time i$ ripe !

and this is why no one is leaving

Comment

the time i$ ripe !

and this is why no one is leaving

Cha-Ching, b1tches!!

Comment

Cha-Ching, b1tches!!

some peoples can do no wrong

Comment