No announcement yet.

Mom feeds her 4 yr old PB&J sandwich in public, helicopter parents get angry

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    not a lot of people consciously wash their hands after ordering their food inside a mcdonald's either. unless you've got a hand sanitizer in your man purse, hanz, it's impossible to avoid eating someone else's germs in a public place. we all touch door handles to get somewhere. i notice dudes walking out of bathroom stalls and out the door after taking a ****. disgusting ****s out there.
    completely agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      if your kid is truly that allergic to peanut butter you shouldn't be taking it to the grocer.

from what i gather kids literally aren't even allowed to eat peanut butter in schools any longer. i'd spike one of those weak constitution having mfers like gronkowski.
      this right here. if you know your child has an allergic reaction to certain things then you gotta be more cautious. but you cant get mad at another parent for feeding their damm kids while on a shopping cart. like someone mention, unless they're making a huge mess, its none of your business to say anything.

Comment

When I was growing up, I did not know one kid with a peanut allergy. Never heard of one kid getting sick or dying from a peanut or peanut butter. Heard of a few kids choking on hot dogs though. These outraged moms sound like they need to choke on a few hot dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          this is why i hate going to eat out at buffet places because god knows how many dirty mofos has touched the spoon handle for the food there. that's why every time i get up to go get a new plate, before eating again, i have to go wash my hands.
          it's stupid when some public bathrooms have door handles. got to avoid it after washing your hands, otherwise it defeats the purpose of washing them.

Comment

Target provides sanitizing wipes for any guests concerned about potential allergens or contagion

Comment

I believe in darwinism

If your ****ing sorry ass, weak ass baby can't stand another baby eating a pbj around them......

They deserve to ****ing die tbh

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                if your kid is truly that allergic to peanut butter you shouldn't be taking it to the grocer.

from what i gather kids literally aren't even allowed to eat peanut butter in schools any longer. i'd spike one of those weak constitution having mfers like gronkowski.
                This manlet knows a thing or two about vulnerability.

You were definitely a sickly child - your pauper genetics have inhibited your trunk and limb growth - which is why you are a 5 foot nothing manlet!

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  point is that germs are everywhere.

eating at a restaurant, etc.

you cant get mad at someone for letting their child eat while on a shopping cart.
                  The kid was hungry, the mom gave the kid a snack

End of

**** all the germs, sanitation bs

**** all the kids who might be allergic to pb

**** all the emo mommas

And if you down with bad boy as a mofoing label or stank ass crew then **** you too

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
                    Lol ridiculous. I don't know why people even listen to this shyte.

If I was the mom I'd just say "back the F up and shut the F up," and keep it moving.

Now if you're letting your kid make a mess in public that's a different story - you should always clean up after your kid..
                    Get a solid man and you can be a mom too!

Just kidding homie..... chill

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
                      This manlet knows a thing or two about vulnerability.

You were definitely a sickly child - your pauper genetics have inhibited your trunk and limb growth - which is why you are a 5 foot nothing manlet!

funny how you started following me around after a thread in which i insulted bodybuilding by calling it gay [which it unequivocally is, as is anybody who enjoys watching bodybuilders literally walk around oiled up and in a thong] and now you're calling my genetics "pauper" because of my height when i'm dead on average height for a world class bodybuilder. i mean literally, if oyu know anythig about the sport you'd understand that it's not a tall person who builds muscle easiest. it's somebody around my height, 5'9", with heavy bones. tell me, how tall is the world's best bodybuilder today? is he precisely 5'9" on the nose?!? that's just got to hurt .

you're more than welcome to show me what you look like. i assume that you're bigger and stronger than i am becuase you're so very confident . post a picture here or send it to me! i'll keep your PM private, you have my word. but of course, like most dudes who troll the internet, you prefer to stay anonymous and protected by a computer screen.
                      Last edited by New England; 04-12-2018, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X