Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does bull-fighting offend Americans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
    Hahaha seriously mate - you got picked on a lot as a lad didn't ya? Haven't accomplished anything in your life, and been cheated on by every girl you've ever had. Explains why you wold find something as weird and cruel as bullfighting "badass."

LOL looking like a pillow with eyebrows, jowls, and pockmarks. hahaha you poor, poor bastrd! hahahah
    Well post your self. I assume you're an adonis, a gift to the lady-boys. If you got jokes, show us what you look like. I'm gonna lay it there though, I'll whip you in the gym, on a video game, pulling *****es, etc. But you gotta post what you look like before we can start this game though. It's on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
      Well post your self. I assume you're an adonis, a gift to the lady-boys. If you got jokes, show us what you look like. I'm gonna lay it there though, I'll whip you in the gym, on a video game, pulling *****es, etc. But you gotta post what you look like before we can start this game though. It's on you.
      Violence is never the answer, boys.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        Violence is never the answer, boys.
        His arguments are weak, resorts to ad hominem. I'm fine with that, but put up, or shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
          Needless suffering and maiming doesn't offend you??
          So what does offend you??

Just curious where do you draw the line at taking offense?

Also wanted to correct you - the bull may have a chance to KILL to matador, but he doesn't have a chance to live. Not like they're gonna be like - "hey good job bull! YOU WIN!! now you're free to go"! And he gets to live the next decade or so on a farm grazing where he gets to stud all the sexy heifers. Pretty sure he's getting killed right after. Maybe I'm wrong, doe..

And I have no issue with humanely killing animals for the purpose of food. It's part of the circle of life.
          I don't do those things, like I said before. Also I don't participate or endorse it. I don't know what happens to a bull when he wins because I don't follow that type of sport. I don't like when people hunt anything for a trophy and not eat the meat. But to each their own.

Comment

Working...
          X