Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody knows what happened with Gary Russell Jr?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gary just boxes because he’s good at it doesn’t seem like a passion

He’s seems to be inactive by choice

As a fan wish he’d be more active but it’s his prerogative and I’m not going to hate

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      You're a much much better poster than this. Not once has Russell ever mentioned Loma's race. He's spoken only about their bout and his yearning for a rematch one day. So cut that bull**** out and keep it pushing.
      I've read comments from his dad about race in general. GRJ doesn't really say much of anything. Granted I'm assuming, but it's not a crazy assumption IMO.

Comment

I checked if he had any lined up and I don't see anything any where except for a rumor of a coming up fight. I know he is Mr TBD but it is such a waste to just be on the shelf for so long between fights.

All those good match ups won't happen because he is going to blame inactivity and will have to take an interim fight.

I know that he is heavily involve with boxing in his gym and with other fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
          The Word in Diaz's gym is that the fight is pretty much Set . Pretty sure it will be in So Cal. I guess they're just figuring out the date .
          Should be a good fight . I got Diaz SD if it does happens next .
          I think it will be Diaz first lost . They have been feeding Diaz tomatoes cans which does nothing to get you ready for Russell

Comment

He had momentum until that Loma loss. Been under the radar since.

Comment

Working...
            X