Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner is going to knock Mikey out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was wrong, Mikey dominated ..great win by Mikey..def should be a top p4p fighter

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
      broner is zab judah reborn. stop believing in him. he just got a debatable decision over granados. if it goes to the politics of the decision game im thinking they go with garcia and not mentally unstable guy
      wow this guy is so smart. how many more fights will broner headline in as this eras perpetual loser zab judah? i say 5 more. what say you?

Comment

• AB chokes in the big fights....

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          I was wrong, Mikey dominated ..great win by Mikey..def should be a top p4p fighter
          damn Mikey had broner shook! Every damn feint Mikey did broner had a panic attack!

Comment

• Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
            larry you fuking clown
            Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
            Lmao **** u [mention]larryxxx[/mention]
            Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
            i still remember when you made the thread broner will be figher of the decade. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ROFMLAOOOOOOOOO
            Originally posted by mlac View Post
            I can take it when im wrong..Mikey dominated...what you wont see from me is excuses and slow motion videos etc etc..i give credit where it is due..Mikey should be p4p

Comment

• Originally posted by devildg View Post
              AB chokes in the big fights....
              translation: ' broner loses every time he fights someone with a pulse'

even bum's with no pulse like granados beat him lol...

Comment

I was wrong, Mikey dominated ..great win by Mikey..def should be a top p4p fighter
                I'm starting to think you purposely make these stupid predictions because you want the story to be about you after the fight, even if it's everyone making fun of you.

Comment

What was that think you were saying about making up your own reality?

Comment

• broner is an alcoholic and Al Haymon cashed him out. he is finished

Comment

• Broner just don't have it him man...time to let it go lol

Comment

Working...
                      X