Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua Wanted One-Way Rematch Clause, to Pick Officials

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    There wasn't any dodgy activity, which is why you can't list any. You spent months believing Hearn on IFL that Whyte was in line to be mandatory. And every time he went on IFL, here I was on boxingscene pointing out that Whyte still needed to fight a final eliminator. The rules are pretty clear. Do you really think Hearn would have been so desperate to try to make Wilder vs Whyte as a voluntary if he really believed Whyte was about to be mandatory? Use some common sense. Of course Hearn realized Whyte would need a final eliminator, so he was trying to avoid that by getting the fight as a voluntary.

Not sure how you came to that conclusion. Are you sure you're reading the words I'm writing? Hearn's agenda is to do what is best for Matchroom. What is best for Matchroom isn't necessarily what is best for AJ.

Finkel isn't worried about using Wilder as leverage for his stable. He's practically out of the game other than a few guys. Finkel gets paid a percentage of Wilder's purse. He benefits from Wilder having a big cash out fight.

Hearn doesn't benefit from AJ having a big cash out fight. So how could Hearn & Finkel be secretly delaying the fight as a ruse to build the fight? Their goals are completely different. If AJ takes the 50 million, Hearn gets 10 million. But AJ losing does way more than 10 million in damage to Matchroom. It probably does over a hundred million in damage to Matchroom if AJ is knocked out by Wilder.

The side that benefits the most from the fight wants the fight. The side that benefits the least and is taking the biggest risk doesn't want the fight. Common sense.
    You spend too much time listening to Shelly and the WBC. No point in going further to be honest. I bet you see more videos of shelly and hearn than i have ever seen. You spend most of your time on here telling people "Hearn influence the masses" or "You watch IFL TV" etc like people can't form their own opinion.

I have seen one or two IFL TV video in my time in boxing, one was last week with Eddie in a red shirt with black dots, and the second was of him impersonating Eubank snr.

So you can recycle your words all you want i would still maintain that all i have done so far is read in between the line of both teams. Shelly is a part of the reason this fight didn't happen period!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Then we shall see. If there is no April 2019 then we have no fight. Am not going to blame Team Joshua for that. Espinoza isn't part of Wilder team so i wouldn't really put too much into what he refutes. I would actually use someone like Adam smith (sky sport) as a reference point than Espinoza.
      The fact that he isn’t part of Wilder’s team, but is privy to begotiations, is exactly why he’s a source.

Really the bottom line is, no ine can refute what wasn’t said. And Hearn has never said that he put the pertinent info on the only piece of paper that matters. He didn’t.

Comment

So you can recycle your words all you want i would still maintain that all i have done so far is read in between the line of both teams. Shelly is a part of the reason this fight didn't happen period!
        What knowledge, education, experience or insight do you have to allow you to accurately read between the lines? You're a fan on the internet, with no understanding of how this business operates.

There's nothing more Shelly could have done to make the fight happen this year. Shelly can't wave a magic wand and change the fact that it would be a poor business decision for Hearn to do the fight this year.

Comment

They would still end up making loads of money once the fight has been maximise next year.
          And what makes you think that's not the Wilder camp incentive too?

Why should Finkel take a substantial cut?

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            And what makes you think that's not the Wilder camp incentive too?

Why should Finkel take a substantial cut?
            Hmm where did I say that lol? Am saying both teams are going to maximise that payday for April.

Comment

What knowledge, education, experience or insight do you have to allow you to accurately read between the lines? You're a fan on the internet, with no understanding of how this business operates.

There's nothing more Shelly could have done to make the fight happen this year. Shelly can't wave a magic wand and change the fact that it would be a poor business decision for Hearn to do the fight this year.
              As far as you know am just a fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                The fact that he isn’t part of Wilder’s team, but is privy to begotiations, is exactly why he’s a source.

Really the bottom line is, no ine can refute what wasn’t said. And Hearn has never said that he put the pertinent info on the only piece of paper that matters. He didn’t.
                Refute by Shelly or Espinoza it doesn’t matter anymore. I still believe teams are to blame. Am not going to go back and forth about things we have no clear evidence on. Believe whoever you want to believe and I believe neither of them.

Comment

As far as you know am just a fan.
                  and theres nothing wrong with that. but youre not in much of a position to recognize the traditional manipulative promoter tactics utilized by hearn on a daily basis. hes a student of the game. the best promoter going today.

wilder desperately wanted the fight next. so finkel did his job and tried to make it happen.

hearn didnt want it. theres nothing you can so at that point. what else could finkel have done?

Comment

Refute by Shelly or Espinoza it doesn’t matter anymore. I still believe teams are to blame. Am not going to go back and forth about things we have no clear evidence on. Believe whoever you want to believe and I believe neither of them.
                    There’s nothing to refute. They said what they said and Hearn hasn’t refuted the fact that it wasn’t on the agreement.

Comment

and theres nothing wrong with that. but youre not in much of a position to recognize the traditional manipulative promoter tactics utilized by hearn on a daily basis. hes a student of the game. the best promoter going today.

wilder desperately wanted the fight next. so finkel did his job and tried to make it happen.

hearn didnt want it. theres nothing you can so at that point. what else could finkel have done?
                      For me both team didn’t do enough to make the fight. I would leave it at that, I blame both teams. Both Hearn and Shelly for the fight falling apart, that my last post on this.

Comment

Working...
                      X