Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxers throughout history that are surprisingly NOT punch drunk/brain damaged.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    I know, man. I’ve often wondered what Chuvalo must be made of. He’s endured physical and emotional punishment on the highest levels, yet he appears unfazed. Special guy.
    Glad to see you quote lyrics from Jose Marti, juantanamera.

Comment

Originally posted by OCPancho View Post
      He is punch drunk.
      Nah, Toney improved. He went from incomprehensible to barely understandable.

Comment

Basically all the ATG defensive fighter .. Floyd , Ward , Sweet Pea Whiteker and forgot RIP Hector macho Man !!! Sweet Science which people call boring fighters are retired and enjoying all there prize money with brain cells still active !!

Comment

Originally posted by Tutsa View Post
          Basically all the ATG defensive fighter .. Floyd , Ward , Sweet Pea Whiteker and forgot RIP Hector macho Man !!! Sweet Science which people call boring fighters are retired and enjoying all there prize money with brain cells still active !!
          How about Hopkins? He does sound punch drunk, maybe he fought for way too long.

Comment

Originally posted by Tutsa View Post
            Sweet Pea enjoying his money ?
            Isn't he broke ?

Macho Man was definitely broke .

Comment

George Chuvalo

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
                Nah, they sound just fine. Maybe you're the one who isn't paying attention.
                No they don't bro lol. Do you speak Spanish? Because if you can you can hear a heavy slur when they speak. Especially with Chavez.

Comment

Oliver McCall
                  Evander Holyfield sounds much better now than he did when his career ended.

Comment

Originally posted by Banderivets View Post
                    I saw Chuvalo a few weeks back at my gym not sure what he was doing there, looks like he was on a little tour. He looks good but he's not moving well, I wanted to shake his hand but he was busy with one of the gym reps.

And last week my friend saw him at a restaurant downtown, took a picture and everything.

But he's very sharp, just not moving as well considering his age.
                    Glad to hear it, man. I like George. I can see how he doesn’t move all that great. He’s eighty, and his body has endured some punishment. But as long as you’ve got all your marbles, you’re ahead of the game. Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Glad to see you quote lyrics from Jose Marti, Guantanamera.
                      Yessir.

Comment

Working...
                      X