Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alabama Republican Senate nominee Roy Moore accused of initiating sex w/ teen girls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
    Recall, reports at the time of the Flynn firing: the Obama administration actually warned the incoming Trump administration against working with Flynn.
    I recall that, hence my position it would be beyond stupid for Trump to use that very guy as his Russian connection.

It makes no sense at all.

Originally posted by Virgil Caine View Post
    Flynn is a dirty, and sick individual, as the latest revelations of his Turkey dealings and kidnapping conspiracy make clear.

God only knows what sort of skeletons that guy has in his closet.
    So again I ask, couldn't it be that Flynn was a dirty guy solely in it for himself?

You say Trump isn't known to make bad decisions. I would thoroughly disagree with that notion.
    That's massaging what I said.

We all, Trump included, make mistakes. He just doesn't make epically stupid mistakes like using Flynn as his connection would have to be.

Even so, supposing you are right and Trump does not make a lot of bad decisions, being involved with Flynn was a bad decision, anyway you want to slice it.
    True.

But Flynn must have conned Obama too.

Which again adds more ammo to the 'Flynn is in it for himself' scenario, does it not?

Now, there is a lot of conjecture in here, so I understand that as what you mean by "off the rails".
    We're all speculating here.

I just think your conclusions are a bit far-fetched.

Details will continue to emerge, and I will also refine my conjecture.
    Which is the way to do it.

Gotta change your mind as the facts change, as I often say.

Comment

Since you cherrypicked, I'll first repost my entire quote:

And next, I will state that I will not respond as you requested, because to do so would be of no better use than pounding on sand.
      Let me try again.

I'm solely asking on what constitutional grounds.

I'm not wanting to argue the merits of the charges, I just want you to state on what charges he can be removed.

As you can see on the other thread, I'm no contrarian here.

Comment

• Phucking Trump supporters. They all need to die

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Let me try again.

I'm solely asking on what constitutional grounds.

I'm not wanting to argue the merits of the charges, I just want you to state on what charges he can be removed.

As you can see on the other thread, I'm no contrarian here.
          The thing is, law is beyond being not at all within my area of competency, so I can do no better than the echo chamber if I were to try to answer myself.

What I can do is refer to Preet Bharara, the former US Attorney from New York, who Trump fired (after first asking him to stay on and calling Preet's phone and asking him out on dates, before the firing).

Preet Bharara now has a syndicated podcast, and has laid out some potential circumstances which could lead to impeachment, although based on the public evidence, I am not aware of there yet being a clear case for impeachment.

Myself, I am in the get the bastard out of there camp, and my gut, heart, and head all tell me he is culpable of impeachable offenses.

I'm not going to lie about any of it, or seek to conceal anything.

I would even go so far as saying Trump epitomizes all that is ugly about humanity. He personifies all the worst aspects of humans, from his ignorance and stupidity, to his greed, to his ugliness, to the tremendous damage he is doing; I really could go on, and on, and on.

So, let's not get it twisted. Trump is the lowest of the low in my mind, and I cannot wait for him to be constitutionally removed from office.

Back to Preet Bharara though; the thing is this. I don't remember his exact arguments, and couldn't give them justice, so I can only refer you to his podcast (which I recommend to anyone, for trying to understand these goings on).

Now: I could be mistaken. But, I think the serious arguments for impeachment currently tend to center around obstruction of justice.

Recently, there have been implications of campaign law violations, related to in-kind contributions from Wikileaks (a foreign entity).

But, we have only seen the tip of the iceburg. I am pretty confident that as the shit keeps being dug up, Trump is going to fall.

Comment

T
            What I can do is refer to Preet Bharara, the former US Attorney from New York, who Trump fired (after first asking him to stay on and calling Preet's phone and asking him out on dates, before the firing).
            Do what!??!?!

Like as in a romantic date???

Thanks for the rest.

It's cool you're straight-up about your visceral hate for Trump. I do like honesty.

Man, election night must have been a real hoot at your place.

Comment

I would even go so far as saying Trump epitomizes all that is ugly about humanity. He personifies all the worst aspects of humans, from his ignorance and stupidity, to his greed, to his ugliness, to the tremendous damage he is doing; I really could go on, and on, and on.
              Wait, weren't you the one who was saying he was so hot to get out of the US and go live under the government responsible for the worst mass-murder in the history of mankind? Seriously?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Do what!??!?!

Like as in a romantic date???

Thanks for the rest.

It's cool you're straight-up about your visceral hate for Trump. I do like honesty.

Man, election night must have been a real hoot at your place.
                I was at work, actually.

And I predicted Trump would win.

So merely, it was a case of 'I hate to be right. But actually, I don't really, because Hillary could have even been worse.'

That's how it was like to be me on election day.

By the way, Hillary was entirely disqualified to be president.

The number one reason for this was her neoconservative dealings. Neo-conservativism is a radical philosophy, which runs in stark contrast to orthodox theories of international relations.

There are two enormous extant failures of neo-conservativism, in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The neo-conservative black operations in Libya, Syria, and Ukraine even put Hillary on a collision course with the Russian State, who acted with self-interest by meddling in the US election on behalf of her opponent (who is implicated in crimes for his complacency in the operation).

Even before that, there was a lot of machinery aligned against Clinton.

That could even be what the FBI investigation was all about, e.g. being a potential chip for removing Hillary Clinton, one way or the other.

We are in extraordinary times.

It is the complete corrupt state of our political process which enabled the complete sewer scum, like Clinton and Trump, to ascend to their respective nominations.

Comment

• Trump supprters the type to molest their own kids, and be like, "what, she looked at me like she wanted it."

Nasty republican pedo party....

Comment

• Originally posted by StarshipTrooper View Post
                    Wait, weren't you the one who was saying he was so hot to get out of the US and go live under the government responsible for the worst mass-murder in the history of mankind? Seriously?
                    Let me just respond with a small measure of fact, the likes of which you are surely unfamiliar with.

The Chinese actually love their leaders, and they will proudly tell you so.

Moreover, they actually have good reason to do so.

Regardless of Western lies, Mao Zedong is the Chinese answer for George Washington, and Deng Xiaoping was their answer to Thomas Jefferson.

Xi Jinping is the third in this line of leaders revered by the Chinese people, due to his success in overseeing the recent high-growth-on-massive-scale Chinese economy.

As for the Great Transformation, it was famine which killed people.

A big part of the rationale for organizing people in communes had to do with enabling the nation to address the specter of nuclear holocaust, a possibility which was actually extremely real, in particular given the situation on the Korean Peninsula during the Korean War (which, was among other things, a war between the US and China, on Korean soil). Had General McCarther had his way, the nuclear bombs would have, in fact, dropped on China.

So in short, you have been lied to.

But, it is a fool's errand to attempt to dispossess Americans of their deep biases about the outer world. Such attempts run up against lifetimes of intense, though largely subliminal, brainwashing.
                    Last edited by Drunken Cat; 11-14-2017, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Let me just respond with a small measure of fact, the likes of which you are surely unfamiliar with.

The Chinese actually love their leaders, and they will proudly tell you so.

Moreover, they actually have good reason to do so.

Regardless of Western lies, Mao Zedong is the Chinese answer for George Washington, and Deng Xiaoping was their answer to Thomas Jefferson.

Xi Jinping is the third in this line of leaders revered by the Chinese people, due to his success in overseeing the recent high-growth-on-massive-scale Chinese economy.

As for the Great Transformation, it was famine which killed people.

A big part of the rationale for organizing people in communes had to do with enabling the nation to address the specter of nuclear holocaust, a possibility which was actually extremely real, in particular given the situation on the Korean Peninsula during the Korean War (which, was among other things, a war between the US and China, on Korean soil). Had General McCarther had his way, the nuclear bombs would have, in fact, dropped on China.

So in short, you have been lied to.

But, it is a fool's errand to attempt to dispossess Americans from their deep biases about the outer world. Such attempts run up against lifetimes of intense, though largely subliminal, brainwashing.
                      In other words you're a true believing Communist and therefore have no credibility and are impervious truth. Thanks for confirming. Consider yourself dismissed :hand9:

Comment

Working...
                      X