Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mayweather the most hated boxer of all time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
    Well then I can only say good luck in your venture, and hope it is prosperous.
    That was actually very gracious of you.

No hard feelings man.

Comment

He deserves to be hated.Its never a fair fight.He has the ref,judges,gloves,venue,usada,Tues in his favor.

Comment

He's lame. Yeah, he's been an undefeated pro boxer for a long but his fights usually suck and he's just a lame dude. That's why I don't like him.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
          That was actually very gracious of you.

No hard feelings man.
          No problem man. Boxing fanboyism is toxic, but I always keep it boxing and nothing beyond personal.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSwiftAsSa5in View Post
            He deserves to be hated.Its never a fair fight.He has the ref,judges,gloves,venue,usada,Tues in his favor.
            I couldn't have said it any better. The guy is lame as fuvk. What ever happens to earning it the right way in sports?

Comment

I'm no Floyd fan at all but I have no problem admitting his greatness and the fact that he is indeed the clear cut best of his generation.

And the person at the top of their respective sport will always be hated the most.

Look at LeBron, look at Tom Brady, look at Nick Saban (obviously not a player but still the face of the most dominant football program in the country), look at the Yankees when they were a dynasty, look at the Dallas Cowboys when they were a dynasty. It's just how it works.

Comment

no

john ruiz is/was

Comment

Working...
                X