No announcement yet.

Great video explaining the real reason that GGG is hated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
    you feel dumb now because I destroyed your entire theory. you said GGG is hated because he's not black and ghetto. that means that Broner must be loved right??

and why are you saying "you" addressing me personally like you know who I'm a fan of. you trying to turn this into race nonsense when the only racist is you.

relax.. GGG is a hype job and he's not white, he's Asian. he fought a "chinny" (according to his fans pre-fight) 8-1 underdog and escaped with a gift.

he's entertaining, I enjoy watching him but he looked bad and this was his first step up in competition.
    Broner was loved until Maidana pummelled him.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
      hes hated by fans because hes not black and from the hood. **** it can ban me for race baiting or whatever but im saying the truth, sick of the **** on here. the guys who are slating him, have a think of who there favourite fighters are, they all share one thing in common. ggg is inoffensive, entertaining style, yet people hate on him so much. they have no reason to hate other than the colour of his skin. its absolutely pathetic. dougie fisher described these people perfectly. and of course because the black man didnt get knocked out that means he won the fight in there minds automatically, too slick. **** the demographic and **** the racist pieces of **** who post on here.
      youre such a fuking loser blaming the color of his skin whos the real racist

Comment

It's funny how quickly the demographic became hardcore Ward fans after GGG's star rose

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          youre such a fuking loser blaming the color of his skin whos the real racist
          You are....

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post
            It's funny how quickly the demographic became hardcore Ward fans after GGG's star rose
            They latch onto whoever gives them something to brag about. They don't care about the fighters personality or style. If hes black and he wins, they will get behind them. Once they lose, on to the next one....

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
              You are....
              "omg anyone who doesnt like my favorite fighter is a racist!!111"

youve exposed your stupidity time and time again

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                "omg anyone who doesnt like my favorite fighter is a racist!!111"

youve exposed your stupidity time and time again
                Can take the piss but that's basically the truth of it. No other reason for the level of pure hatred and venom he gets

Comment

GGG does get a lot of hate for a fighter that is a gentleman and generally doesn't disrespect his opponents and is exciting to watch.

I think it's partly down to his fans. Some present him in this exaggerated way and that bothers some because he hasn't really been tested other than Jacobs which is no fault of his own.

Comment

If anyone really wants to know the real reason they should check out the latest thread started by his fans comparing Daniel Jacobs to Lance Armstrong without any shred of evidence or proof.

Comment

Working...
                    X