No announcement yet.

Sprite going all-in on the transgender agenda with new commercial

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
    No, you're not. You don't have to understand it, but it's a fact and if you can't accept it, then you obviously are.
    The only facts are scientific facts on my side, as I stated.

I'm the one citing science, while your side is denying it.

XX=female, XY=male. Period.

Feelings do not trump science, no matter how much you may want it to.

Now if you'd like to specify in my post where you claim I'm not citing facts, I'm all ears....

Comment

Being a tranny is a mental illness?

absolutely. like all mental illness, it's dependent on biology and environment. in the case of truly ambiguous genitalia it's not even just a mental illness.

they kill themselves at alarming rates. the function of biology is to survive and breed. it's fairly simple. there's something seriously wrong with a population that kills itself so frequently in spite of that.

Comment

Curious, do they serve sprite at Chick-fil-A?

Comment

I think this campaign towards gayness is a movement towards slowing down overpopulation. It's the only rational explanation as to why sprite and certain other companies would do some thing like this.

I did a project for solutions for overpopulation in college so I see the merit of such a stance.

Comment

The dad at the end right afterwords.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              absolutely. like all mental illness, it's dependent on biology and environment. in the case of truly ambiguous genitalia it's not even just a mental illness.

they kill themselves at alarming rates. the function of biology is to survive and breed. it's fairly simple. there's something seriously wrong with a population that kills itself so frequently in spite of that.
              No it's not and if it was, psychiatrists wouldn't be helping adults transition to the opposite gender, whether they get surgery or not. That's also why being gay, transvestite or transgender is no longer listed in the DSM books, because it's no longer a disorder.

They kill themselves because of thinking like yours and the way society treats them, because they're told they're not accepted. So you can either go on thinking the same way or update your software to keep up with the rest of society and join the 21st century.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts."-Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                The only facts are scientific facts on my side, as I stated.

I'm the one citing science, while your side is denying it.

XX=female, XY=male. Period.

Feelings do not trump science, no matter how much you may want it to.

Now if you'd like to specify in my post where you claim I'm not citing facts, I'm all ears....
                Fine, the facts you're not citing are psychological. And it's trained professionals in the fields of psychology and medicine that say you're wrong. And they're the ones helping them transition. So I'll take their word for it over yours. And all you're doing is showing how closed minded you are. You mention feelings, yet you seem to be the one bothered by transvestites or transgender people, not myself. So what is it really? You don't want your tax dollars to have to pay for their insurance that might cover their surgeries or doctor visits?

Comment

First thing I thought of at the start there was Silence of the Lambs.

Comment

Fine, the facts you're not citing are psychological. And it's trained professionals in the fields of psychology and medicine that say you're wrong. And they're the ones helping them transition. So I'll take their word for it over yours. And all you're doing is showing how closed minded you are. You mention feelings, yet you seem to be the one bothered by transvestites or transgender people, not myself. So what is it really? You don't want your tax dollars to have to pay for their insurance that might cover their surgeries or doctor visits?
                    Appeal to authority fallacy.
                    (And remember, not all "trained professionals in the fields of psychology and medicine" agree on this anyway.)

Feel free to try again.....

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      Appeal to authority fallacy.
                      (And remember, not all "trained professionals in the fields of psychology and medicine" agree on this anyway.)

Feel free to try again.....
                      Showing your closed mindedness again. No, not all of them agree, but most of them that are evolved and living in the 21st century do. I'd rather not try again as arguing with someone like you about something like this is just a waste of time. All I'll say is I don't really see why you or anyone else would have a problem with someone wanting to be the opposite gender, either with or without surgery, as long as they're 18 or older, they made the choice themselves and it wasn't forced on them. And as long as they're not forcing their beliefs on you.

If it was a still a disorder, it would still be listed as such in the DSM 5, which all licensed therapists use, yet it isn't anymore. It's been changed from Gender Identity Disorder to Gender Dyphoria.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria

Comment

Working...
                      X