No announcement yet.

(Photos) man and woman black eyes after Shakur Stevenson brawl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kushking View Post
    Stevenson/Greyson deserve to be jailed for a long time for what they did & im normally against the jail system for most crimes but these cowards deserve to be made the girl in prison & they likely will very soon. Shakur/Greyson are such joke ass boxers their punches looked like lil kids when women were able to take it. The guy was a total pssy but the women getting hit warent even really fazed much by shakurs weak ass lil man punches.
    True, them guys don't hit too hard.

I have zero respect for men who are only brave in numbers, and zero respect for men who harass women that are with a man. Very very lowly and cowardly act. The punishment should be that they have to face bigger men who outnumber them, but something tells me they wouldn't agree to those terms....

Comment

Pure scum outside of the ring, but that won't really affect how I think of him inside the ring. But that's just me

Comment

Lock him up.......

Comment

... that girl dressed in (almost) white jeans deserves a medal for bravery...

Comment

What a dumbass. Shakur is pure trash

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
              Lmfao, good job Shakur, that guy looks like a douche. Props to his friend for putting that hoe in her place. Shakur got a new fan in me.
              ....You got issues

Comment

Shakur put the beats on that boy.

I'm an even bigger fan now.

#Warshakur

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
                  That guy took about 8 clean shots from a 126lber and he looks like he was in a car crash.
                  They were mostly haymakers while the dude was standing still. Not surprising

Anyways very sad to see. Never had a chance to be a Shakur fan and I'll pass after seeing his wannabe thug ass :-/

Comment

Originally posted by RoyJonesJrp4pno1 View Post
                    That guy took about 8 clean shots from a 126lber and he looks like he was in a car crash.
                    The shot at :26 is just...

Comment

Dude prolly said some racist shît and thought cuz he was with women that Shakur and his co would be cool with it and lie down!

This is what happens when you don’t check people often, they run into the wrong people to talk shît too and get beaten!

This will all blow over, Stevenson has The BobFather and J Primce in his corner, whatever them folks gonna get settled with is pocket change for both!

Now if Stevenson does this again, then they need to start having a handler or security guard with him for his own safety!

Woman or guys out there may look at him as an easy money grab cuz they’ll say he has a temper!

Wonder what SOG thinks and Crawford!?

Comment

Working...
                      X