No announcement yet.

Ever fingered a gash so smelly...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever fingered a gash so smelly...

that after you were done, you shoved those very same fingers up your own ass to off-set the smell?

I bet a white person has.

We ain't capable of **** like that.

Comment

Ever had sex with a monkey causing one of the worlds most deadliest STDs ?

I bet a white person has not.

Comment

Could be a couple pages and a couple bans outta this one.

Comment

Ever raped a 5 month old baby girl?

This white piece of **** has...

A Greensburg man was charged Saturday with the rape of a 5-month-old girl.

Scott Wade Smith, 18, was arraigned yesterday before Greensburg District Judge James Albert on charges of aggravated assault, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, involuntary deviate sexual intercourse resulting in serious bodily injury and endangering the welfare of a child. He was jailed in lieu of $1 million bail.

Greensburg police allege that Smith raped the infant Friday morning at a city home where several people, including the infant's mother, were living.

Court papers indicated that Smith was caring for the child that morning.

According to a probable cause affidavit written by police Detective Jerry Vernail, a blue towel with apparent blood stains was found in Smith's bedroom.

In a laundry room, police said, they found five red-stained baby wipes and a soiled condom that appeared to be bloody and used.

"These items were found in a cardboard box with other items such as school excuses and mail that identified Scott Smith," the affidavit said.

The infant's mother told police the child was asleep in a crib when she left for school shortly before 6:30 a.m. Friday.

Others at the residence described the baby as "fine" and "smiling and happy" about the same time as the mother was getting ready for school, according to the affidavit.

Ambulance personnel were summoned to the home later that morning for what was described as a baby choking, police said.

City police were contacted by emergency room staff at Excela Health Westmoreland Hospital after it was determined that the infant had "suffered severe injuries," the court papers said.

Smith told police he heard the baby "choking and gagging" and went to the crib to investigate, the affidavit said.

He told police that he "found the baby on her stomach with her arms and legs flailing," according to court papers. "He removed the baby from her crib and found her lips blue.

"He stated that he moved the baby to the couch and opened her mouth to perform CPR. He then removed a red crayon from her mouth and began CPR. He continued that the baby began breathing and crying" and he called 911, court papers said.

After the examination at the Greensburg hospital, the child was flown to Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC, where surgery was performed.

Vernail said Dr. Monique Higginbotham told him that the baby would have been in severe pain, crying and visibly upset because of her injuries.

"She continued that the bleeding could not have been spontaneous and that the infant suffered severe" injuries that were "caused by trauma," court papers said.

On Friday, police armed with warrants took DNA samples from people who lived at the Greensburg home.

Comment

lololollolololol

Fink I iz taking da bait? nu-huh.

Comment

Then get the fuсk out of my thread, coward.

I hate when cowards start stuff they can't finish.

Coward *****.

Comment

Originally posted by ORTAL View Post
                Then get the fuсk out of my thread, coward.

I hate when cowards start stuff they can't finish.

Coward *****.
                I herd you like cocks though.

Comment

Originally posted by TEDetc View Post
                  I herd you like cocks though.
                  Of course I do.

I'm a girl, dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by ORTAL View Post
                    Of course I do.

I'm a girl, dumbass.
                    I was talking about womens cocks.