Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Andy Ruiz isn't Mexican, why does the president of Mexico want to meet him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by killakali View Post
    you said the president if Mexico wanted him to visit because he won the fight and not because he’s the first Mexican champion. When the president Mexico himself said he wants to meet Andy because he’s the first Mexican Heavyweight champ. I was pointing out your error.

And btw Ruiz is a Mexican citizen so technically he is a Mexican too. Sorry fam.
    Look at my post. If you can't figure out what I mean, that's your comprehension issue. You're going on about something I've said nothing about.

Try again, or stop wasting my time.

Comment

Andy Ruiz Jr's birth certificate"

(not the actual document)

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
        Andy is Mexican, his dads blood is Mexican and his moms blood is Mexican. He could of been born and raised in mars and he’d still be
        Mexican! He represents Mexico but respects the USA hence why he came in with the double flag, also, if he weren’t Mexican then why would they play the Mexican national anthem at the fight??? He is Mexican, but owes a lot to the great USA for allowing him opportunity, something that doesn’t come to many in Mexico and that’s why a bunch of us Mexicans come to USA is just to have a chance to have a normal life. And we work hard for it too so phuck anyone who don’t respect it... peace
        They did that out of respect for Ruiz and his fight team. I don't know what his citizenship is but if it's only American then they have no need to play the Mexican anthem.

Comment

Lol that's so accurate..

Comment

Hes a Mexican American end of story. He was born lives and grew up in the US to Mexican parents. Hes both and the only way itd seem dumb is if he pretended he wasnt american... which is something I've actually seen from a bud at work... kind of odd.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
              Look at my post. If you can't figure out what I mean, that's your comprehension issue. You're going on about something I've said nothing about.

Try again, or stop wasting my time.
              i did and you can’t comprehend your own post lol

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                White Americans asking Latino-Americans where they're from:

White guy: Where are you from buddy ol' pal?
                Latino: United States
                White guy: No, like, where are you from?
                Latino: California
                White guy: No, no...like, where are you from really, like where are your parents from?
                Latino: Mexico
                White guy: Okay, so you're Mexican then.

Latino athlete wins something in sports:

White guy: He's from here. He was born and raised in 'Murica. He represents the Red, White and Blue. He's not actually Mexican.
                Your a butt plug.Im white d!ck head and I consider him Mexican and a fuking warrior .

Comment

People are quick to forget ruiz represented Mexico in the olimpics and many events

Comment

He’s what they call a walmart Mexican made in America.Its going to be tough to take that belt from Ruiz you just watch and see.

Comment

Has Trump invited him to the White House?

Comment

Working...
                      X