Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Golovkin is My Friend - But I Lean To Canelo in Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgot about Freddie, Who is he training these dayz??

Comment

And with that assurance, I'm now much more confidant in GGG's victory.

Comment

A lot more of the industry fighters coaches and analysts are picking Nelo to win. Much more than i thought, considering many of those same individuals said they thought GGG won the first match. Can't wait, its gunna be interesting.

Comment

Roach is a great trainer, but is the worst at predicting fights. I wish someone would compile all of his predictions, so we could see how bad they really are.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            He's probably right. Seeing as how GG couldn't hurt him, or out box him in the first fight, it really came down to Canelo throwing it away by choosing to show off his defense and not focus on output. I have a hard time believing Canelo will make such a stupid mistake this time and ignore his team again. If he does though, I hope GG gets justice this time. GG went the slow and steady route last time and really should have won.
            I disagree that Golovkin couldn't hurt Canelo. I think there is a reason that Alvarez went on the defensive for most of the fight, until his corner urged him to attack in the last three rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
              I disagree that Golovkin couldn't hurt Canelo. I think there is a reason that Alvarez went on the defensive for most of the fight, until his corner urged him to attack in the last three rounds.
              there is a reason ggg didn’t throw to Canelos body all fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Junbengreat View Post
                there is a reason ggg didn’t throw to Canelos body all fight.
                Of course there is. He knew Canelo was waiting to counter. Many boxers are very cautious about going to the body because it's easy to get countered.

Comment

Maybe he is speaking from his experiences against Marquez the counter puncher it got worst for Pac after every fight eventually getting kod

Comment

The Fix is In

Canelo should be the favorite!!! He's been on a strict roid regiment slightly interupted by a test from an official who didn't get the message. They got judges in the bag again. GGG's only shot of winning is by knockout which is highly unlikely since Canelo will be running like he's in a marathon since to win all he has to do is survive. GGG knows this fight is rigged like the first fight but with so much money on the line and being at the end of his career he has little choice.

Comment

Pretty much any prediction Roach makes you can just go opposite of it and your guaranteed to be right.

Comment

Working...
                      X