Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, anyway... I give Haney a good chance to beat Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’d rather see Haney kicking Kona’s azz. I can never get enough of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      He ain't got those little Loma arms and he's big as hell.

Let's see it.

Oh, yeah, "e-mail champ blah blah blah"....
      Haney is a fighter bro, it would be a proper boxing match.

The assault we witnessed 2 days ago was brutal, poor loserchenko.

He was never a boxer, he was a guy who used to hit flashing lights on walls and hold his breath inside water pots lol

And this is what happens as a result

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
        Let Haney fight somebody with a pulse 1st.

Lopez vs Haney right now is a small stage
        Haney should have fought Campbell for the vacant WBC. Why Lomachenko, a unified champion was allowed to fight for it I'll never understand.

Comment

Haney should have fought Campbell for the vacant WBC. Why Lomachenko, a unified champion was allowed to fight for it I'll never understand.
          That’s boxing politics. But past is past. Haney vs Garcia. Winner fights Lopez. That would be a bigger stage fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            Haney is a fighter bro, it would be a proper boxing match.

The assault we witnessed 2 days ago was brutal, poor loserchenko.

He was never a boxer, he was a guy who used to hit flashing lights on walls and hold his breath inside water pots lol

And this is what happens as a result
            Lol I still like Loma but he's going to have it hard moving forward. Tough, young up and comers at 135 and Berchelt and Stevenson bellow him.

He tested himself and most times he proved himself. I ain't gonna shit on him.

Comment

That’s boxing politics. But past is past. Haney vs Garcia. Winner fights Lopez. That would be a bigger stage fight.
              Past is past but what the WBC did has been detrimental to his career. It's weird seeing people say he needs to fight the big fights when he never swerved them.

Comment

Past is past but what the WBC did has been detrimental to his career. It's weird seeing people say he needs to fight the big fights when he never swerved them.
                Look, you can cry all you want about it but there’s nothing we can do about that one. This is boxing and politics always follow with it. We seen shittier things done in here. This is not the 1st or 2nd time.

I’ll be honest with you, there is no point for Lopez to fight Haney, business-wise. He’s already being recognized as the undisputed champ right now. The only thing makes the most sense for him right now is north to 140. The only one motivation to stay at 135 is to take Tank or Garcia’s starpower and increase Lopez’s market. But knowing Bob, I don’t even think he’ll take that kind of risk. He has all the chips right now to make a young superstar through in house fights. He has 140 right now. And he has Crawford at 147.

Everything seems to be falling in places to his favor.

Comment

Look, you can cry all you want about it
                  I'm simply having a conversation. Looks like Bob wants the Ryan Garcia fight for Lopez next instead.

Comment

Ryan G is faster than Lopez. But has he proven he can take a punch?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X