Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If u could smoke or get a drink with another poster who would it be?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to El Blanco? That was my guy. He stop posting?

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Anyone really. As much as we argue or disagree, it's all just bullshyt. Something to do. At least that's how I look at it. I rarely discuss politics or current events in my day to day life unless someone else brings it up. I've always said that I feel most of us would get along a lot better in person over a few cold ones where ball-breaking is taken in stride and in real-time. I don't hate anyone here and I wouldn't turn down an offer to meet up from one of the regular members.
      I agree 100% Some of us have common points that would make it more fun... you and I grew up similar in the city, or so it sounds lol. back in the days when if you parked in the South Bronx for more than a minute you would find your ride on cinderblocks, stripped down. And where muggers were professionals. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Yeah that's probably it.

Cant be drinking 40s like that.
        When the mad dog 2020 gets to barking...

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          Im quite surprised, a bit hurt, and dumb founded that my name has yet to be mentioned.

I know it’s hard to gauge a person you’ve never met in person and all but are ya ****in serious?

This is why there has to be some kinda forum meeting and sht cuz lotta shts are twisted and things arent always what they seem to be.

In real life, majority of you dudes will follow me. Internet is bullsht.
          Keep something in mind: Probably about half the people on the thread, actually...more like 3/4 said "I would kick it with any member." So, getting mentioned is not that exclusive. I know I would enjoy hanging out with any of you reprobates!

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
            What happened to El Blanco? That was my guy. He stop posting?
            He was really cool.

Hope he is all good.

Had a bit of a coke problem

Comment

• Did I win?

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                Did I win?
                Oh **** you're back

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Oh **** you're back
                  Took me awhile, but I managed to find my way back here...

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                    Took me awhile, but I managed to find my way back here...
                    Welcome back man

Uh, remember BeerculesCat? She's dead

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                      Im quite surprised, a bit hurt, and dumb founded that my name has yet to be mentioned.

I know it’s hard to gauge a person you’ve never met in person and all but are ya ****in serious?

This is why there has to be some kinda forum meeting and sht cuz lotta shts are twisted and things arent always what they seem to be.

In real life, majority of you dudes will follow me. Internet is bullsht.
                      I'd get drunk with you homie

Comment

Working...
                      X