Poland’s ‘LGBT-free zones’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    What conflicting beliefs?

You actually believe most people in western societies are pro gay?
    Yes I do. Definetely.

Comment

Can you use your sexual orientation as an excuse for this?

https://notesfrompoland.com/2020/07/...n-mary-images/

Lady of Częstochowa is one of the most important religious symbols in Poland. And this is what those who spread tolerance did to it

Something like this actually offends millions of Polish catholics. A group of people that is much bigger than the LGBT in Poland.

Why should they put up with this BS in the name of tolerance?

Their feelings count less because they're not progressive?
      What is it you're saying? That you want people punished for making a cartoon that hurts somebodys feelings?

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
        I am not quitting on you, but I will point out your hypocrisy and I will point out the EU's anti-democratic ways, and their supporters like you lol I find the hypocrisy funny.

FYI I wont watch your vids. Argue your point and we can discuss it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Why is that as it should be? Why can't labor be paid more out of the obscene profits that some of these multinational corporations are making?
          It will be dictated by supply and demand.

Comment

Idk man they might say they're OK with that in front of other people but deep inside they're disgusted by it
            Naw those people are still around but times have changed.

Alot of "straight" men who have relationships with women are coming to terms with the fact that they also find some men attractive too. It's becoming a much more accepted thing. Look at Jaden Smith and Tyler the creator. Two mainstream celebrities who basically admitted that they fcuked.

If you look at ancient Greece, rome, pre (and even post) Islamic arab world, ****sexuality was common. And vast majority slept with women too.

Western society is heading back that way due to widespread agnosticism.

Me personally, I can't fcuk with that ish. But plenty of guys out there do.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
              Why not ban 'em from the whole country?

Why not ban 'em from the whole world?

So long as the majority don't object where's the problem....?

https://www.un.org/en/universal-decl...-human-rights/
              Thats not what they're asking. Traditional religious folks just want certain areas where they can be free of them.

Not the whole country or the whole world.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                It will be dictated by supply and demand.
                Supply and demand theory seems to always favor the rich and never the poor laborer.

Why is that?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Supply and demand theory seems to always favor the rich and never the poor laborer.
                  According to who?

Why is that?
                  You can probably get the answer from the guy who told it to you.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                    According to who?

You can probably get the answer from the guy who told it to you.
                    Haven't you seen the statistics for division of wealth lately?

Comment

Can you use your sexual orientation as an excuse for this?

https://notesfrompoland.com/2020/07/...n-mary-images/

Lady of Częstochowa is one of the most important religious symbols in Poland. And this is what those who spread tolerance did to it

Something like this actually offends millions of Polish catholics. A group of people that is much bigger than the LGBT in Poland.

Why should they put up with this BS in the name of tolerance?

Their feelings count less because they're not progressive?
                      I don't see how that would be offensive, and I'm speaking as an ex-Catholic. And someone who has working in and traveled throughout Poland. The photo didn't change the figures of Mary and baby Jesus in any way. And personally I believe Jesus, who stopped people from stoning a prostitute and cleaned the feet of lepers, would not be condemning gay people.

And why do you have Nicholas Cage as your avatar?

Comment

Working...
                      X