No announcement yet.

I don't know how to title this twisted tale. Z runs from cops

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] I don't know how to title this twisted tale. Z runs from cops

While a student at UCB, Cal, after my Jew gf dropped me like a bad habit, I hooked up with a fine china doll, (ABC) Anerican Born Chinese. Kimmi always showed me love.. More than my family..

https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!...me/dqxmG7Q9gv0
    Anyway, Roberta Bibi Lee, a class mate of ours went missing.
    It was in the news daily. She was dating Hectari sr. soft pretty pink azz white boi. Kimmi was too good for me, but that goes without saying.

Roberta was way too good for Bradly Page.

Women like trying to fix broken dudes..

Roberta didn't let Bradly control her or do ..

He killed her... Then lead the search to look for her..
    Last edited by Zaroku; 09-14-2017, 12:04 AM.

Heard his soft azz got released...

I'll deal with him..

Comment

I don't see any part where you run from the cops?

Comment

Originally posted by ⛄ ⛄ View Post
        It's in the subtext.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Heard his soft azz got released...

I'll deal with him..
          I'll fight him for you and defend your honor.

Comment

Originally posted by ⛄ ⛄ View Post
            Thanks for the question.. Kimmi and I leave "man from La Mancha"
            Anthony Quinn starred in it.. It was my b day present..

I pick up a paper that some other person left on the platform and read that the cops broke Bradly page down and he confessed..

I opened up my big mouth and said something like, "she'd have ridden me, I wouldn't have had to kill her!"

My girl kimmi had never been with any other fool. I was her first...

She got pissed and said something like you'd **** your own sister.. I flipped out cuz she new my sister was in prison for stabbing a fool.. I lost it...

Told her, "bizitch we done! That's it."
            She was crying trying to save a relationship with a ****ed up me..

We are at the Oakland West BART station, I'm trying to control my rage... She crying.. Baby please I'm sorry.. Etc.. Words cut, especially to me..

I told her to step the **** away from me...

Then captain save a ho stepped in with his whatever bull...

My girl was crying and kept saying" it's my fault... No he hasn't hit me... It's my fault.. Please Z I'm sorry.. I should not have gone there.."

He tried to check me.. Thinking I laid hands on my girl..

I looked up, thanked God, kissed the sky that I had a volunteer from the audience. **** yeah, then I slapped the Captain silly in front of his girl.. I'm in my element.. Until I see BART police, I ran jumped the turnstile, laid in the cut, til the smoke cleared..

As fine as she was, and tight etc... I couldn't get past the fact that she went there(my sis doing time) when she got mad...
            Last edited by Zaroku; 09-14-2017, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Thanks for the question.. Kimmi and I leave "man from La Mancha"
              Anthony Quinn starred in it.. It was my b day present..

I pick up a paper that some other person left on the platform and read that the cops broke Bradly page down and he confessed..

I opened up my big mouth and said something like, "she'd have ridden me, I wouldn't have had to kill her!"

My girl kimmi had never been with any other fool. I was her first...

She got pissed and said something like you'd **** your own sister.. I flipped out cuz she new my sister was in prison for stabbing a fool.. I lost it...

Told her, "bizitch we done! That's it."
              She was crying trying to save a relationship with a ****ed up me..

We are at the Oakland West BART station, I'm trying to control my rage... She crying.. Baby please I'm sorry.. Etc.. Words cut, especially to me..

I told her to step the **** away from me...

Then captain save a ho stepped in with his whatever bull...

My girl was crying and kept saying" it's my fault... No he hasn't hit me... It's my fault.. Please Z I'm sorry.. I should not have gone there.."

He tried to check me.. Thinking I laid hands on my girl..

I looked up, thanked God, kissed the sky that I had a volunteer from the audience. **** yeah, then I slapped the Captain silly in front of his girl.. I'm in my element.. Until I see BART police, I ran jumped the turnstile, laid in the cut, til the smoke cleared..

As fine as she was, and tight etc... I couldn't get past the fact that she went there(my sis doing time) when she got mad...
              write a novel ye kunt id buy it for sure, loved that you had a volunteer from the audience and made the twat wish he wasnt nosey

Comment

Originally posted by engleby View Post
                write a novel ye kunt id buy it for sure, loved that you had a volunteer from the audience and made the twat wish he wasnt nosey
                Me too, if my Good Samaritan volunteer had not appeared, I'd of beat the sh1zt out of myself...

I was furious with china doll, dint know what to do after she said that...

She's a good woman, an opt****logist now in Oregon with a good practice.. life goes on without me... Better without me.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
                  I'll fight him for you and defend your honor.
                  Thanks buddy.. You can handle my light work any day..

Comment

Working...
                  X