Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Met A Fine Ass Single Mom Who Is Still Lactating...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    100% real.

she's a young mom too. early 20's. fuark

if i go i will post pics. i'm still iffy. i'm supposed to go over in 1 hour.
    go don't pass this up

Comment

Do it, son. You only live once...

Comment

Breast milk is disgusting but if that's your fetish go for it lol.

Comment

Sounds like BS...

I'm sure there is a hot momma in your class,,,,, Absolute BS of her inviting you back for wine

"I'm with my girl in baby classes, and a hot big breasted babe wants me to comeback for wine"

Lmao...

Real- you in a class with your girl, and there is a hottie in it

Not real- her inviting you for wine

Comment

Unfaithful ass motherfcker

Comment

Anyway, long story short. been attending pregnancy classes for a while with the missus.

the problem is I met this single mom. Macedonian girl. just absolute sultry bomb. smooth maternal skin, dark hair and a popping ass with big lactating tiddies. She told me she's still nursing her kid(8months). She invited me over for wine tonight after she puts her baby to sleep.

Please convince me to not go! PLEASE!

I tentatively agreed but I got a fiancee that's pregnant at home. I CAN'T DO THISSSSS!!!!!

BUT I WANT THAT LACTATING TIDDY IN MY MOUTH AS I BUST!
              u can go but dont forget to message me ur missus address

Comment

real man. i don't even post in the lounge. i literally have nobody to tell irl without it backfiring on me. i don't want my new family to be broken up over this chit.

i didn't meet her and suddenly, she wanna bang. it's over a course of couple weeks. a bit of flirting. she does real estate and gave me her card. We texted a couple times, i know someone looking to sell their place. and it went from there. Now we are at the point where she is openly asking for a regular "cuddle buddy". LOL

anyway, i didn't go tonight because it was too tight a window. I got some house errands to run.

it has been postponed to Wed. I will update as we go on.

I will def post pics if I go though.

Comment

I love my SO very very much. Things are perfect. and I can't wait to start our new family.

The thing is my SO is a nordic blonde. So whenever I see a dark haired seductress, i get in heat man. sheeeeeeeit.

But srsly, the thought of a lactating tit in my mouth as i'm busting makes me ****ing hurl. I know my girl is going to be lactating soon. she already is.... but i just want another cow's milk if you know what i'm saying

NATURAL HGH

Comment

thats really disgusting, wtf

Comment

Anyway, long story short. been attending pregnancy classes for a while with the missus.

the problem is I met this single mom. Macedonian girl. just absolute sultry bomb. smooth maternal skin, dark hair and a popping ass with big lactating tiddies. She told me she's still nursing her kid(8months). She invited me over for wine tonight after she puts her baby to sleep.

Please convince me to not go! PLEASE!

I tentatively agreed but I got a fiancee that's pregnant at home. I CAN'T DO THISSSSS!!!!!

BUT I WANT THAT LACTATING TIDDY IN MY MOUTH AS I BUST!
                      You really need to go over there.

Comment

Working...
                      X