Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stevenson about to punish that boy

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      No Joe Smith, no Alvarez and no Badou Jack. He had 3 options and one even being from Canada just like him. Instead he goes for the much lesser fighter. Typical Adonis Stevenson.

My Low Place will come in here talking about how all those 3 guys turned down a shot the "lineal champion" and ducked him.
      joe smith got exposed by michel for acting like the A side even after stevenson was fine with going to his home turf to give him a shot at lineage..i dont have to come her and making false claims..the info is out there..i never defened him with lies only facts.....alvarez just fougjt a month ago and will be next as the mando...alvarez says he wants the date, but april 29th but that doesnt seam realisitic and adonis was already in talks to fight bc he wants to fight 3 times this year...alvarez or jack is next...or both this year..his year is going to be great.. joe smith is a ducker and messed up..not my fault

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
        joe smith got exposed by michel for acting like the A side even after stevenson was fine with going to his home turf to give him a shot at lineage..i dont have to come her and making false claims..the info is out there..i never defened him with lies only facts.....alvarez just fougjt a month ago and will be next as the mando...alvarez says he wants the date, but april 29th but that doesnt seam realisitic and adonis was already in talks to fight bc he wants to fight 3 times this year...alvarez or jack is next...or both this year..his year is going to be great.. joe smith is a ducker and messed up..not my fault
        Those are facts I supposed too?

Comment

I want to get excited for this but I can't

Comment

Stevenson going backawards

Comment

Stupid fight. Stevenson is a clown. Monaghan isn't very good.

Stevenson vs Joe Smith in Long Island = Good fight. 2 guys with huge power

Joe Smith vs Monaghan in Long Island = Good Story. Fight would have an awesome atmosphere.

Stevenson vs Monaghan in Long Island = nobody cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                No offense to Monaghan, he is making the smart move by taking this fight, but he just isn't a credible contender at this time.. badou jack should have gotten this opportunity

Stevenson is a joke of a champion... he has had a deep pool of potential opponents since he beat Dawson but hasn't landed one..

Ward
                Kovolev
                Froch
                Badou
                Dirrell
                Dirrell
                Bute
                Pascal
                Joe smith
                Beterbeiv
                Dawson 2
                Hopkins

Couldn't make one of these fights.... pathetic
                um dirrell puleld ou the fight with stevenson..u have a very bad list here if it's really broken down..froch ran from adonis wtf..joe smith just asked for adonis to change his whole life in order to fight him..did he ask bhop to pay him too much? no bc he knows adonis is going to ko him

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                  Those are facts I supposed too?
                  from the wbc's words the are facts..adonis has had this date for months now..i knew it would not be alvarez....he wants 3 fights at the age of 40..how can u hate on that?

each of them was meant to be top 10 fights until joe smith started making A side demands.

well at least 2 of the 3...joe smith and alvarez...i assumed badou jack would be next bc floyd, jack, and the wbc want the fight..and we know haymon works with all fine.

tha is a fight of the year type of year that joe smith just robbed him of..that is nothing im proud of even if i didnt like stevenson

Comment

40 years old.

Does he get paid a lot for these fights or what?

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
                      Stupid fight. Stevenson is a clown. Monaghan isn't very good.

Stevenson vs Joe Smith in Long Island = Good fight. 2 guys with huge power

Joe Smith vs Monaghan in Long Island = Good Story. Fight would have an awesome atmosphere.

Stevenson vs Monaghan in Long Island = nobody cares.
                      blame joe smith...he got the A side big head...he didnt ask hopkins to reach all in his pockets...but then again like u said "gusy with huge power" likely made him a little scared seeing that we know adonis just might change the course of his career with one punch..he's done it before right?

Comment

Working...
                      X