No announcement yet.

If you didnt vote, you really voted for Trump LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    It's cool. We will have to work with it. **** Enayze though fronting that he would not vote for Trump but did. At the very least his vote was useless though.
    Republican controlled house and senate. Jeff Sessions and rudy Giuliani could be Supreme Court Justices or rudy could be attorney general. If you know anything about the policy positions of these men then you should be very worried.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Republican controlled house and senate. Jeff Sessions and rudy Giuliani could be Supreme Court Justices or rudy could be attorney general. If you know anything about the policy positions of these men then you should be very worried.
      I don't have to be. I leaving this place in December. If I come back I will begin to care again.

Comment

I live in New York where Hillary won by a landslide so it wouldn't have mattered.

I'm also not a deadbeat. Trump is a clown and his supporters have rocks in their heads.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Your vote was worthless. She was a lock for NY
          The thing about a state being a lock for a candidate is that it assumes people will actually go out and vote. I don't get why people are discouraged from voting in states where it's predicted to be one sided because people need to vote for those guesses to actually materialize.

I voted for Hilary in NY and don't regret that decision. The process was painless.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            I live in New York where Hillary won by a landslide so it wouldn't have mattered.

I'm also not a deadbeat. Trump is a clown and his supporters have rocks in their heads.
            Gotta deal with it. Go Bills though.

Comment

Gotta deal with it. Go Bills though.
              Yea this has been a pretty bad month so far. The Bills can only afford one more loss and we know they'd be lucky to win another 4 games much less 6. How on Earth they lost to the Jets and the Dolphins is beyond me. Once again their season fails due to losing games they should've won.

Comment

Yea this has been a pretty bad month so far. The Bills can only afford one more loss and we know they'd be lucky to win another 4 games much less 6. How on Earth they lost to the Jets and the Dolphins is beyond me. Once again their season fails due to losing games they should've won.
                Dolphins are solid with Ajayi. No excuse for Jets though. I am not sold on Tyrod.

Comment

The reality is the vote of a toothless, uneducated pig fucker in a swing state down south or in the midwest has more impact on the sphere and scope of government than ours in the Northeast.

Comment

Dolphins are solid with Ajayi. No excuse for Jets though. I am not sold on Tyrod.
                    Tyrod has potential and he's made some damn good plays. The Seahawks loss can be chalked up to poor pass coverage in the first half. The Bills dominated TOP and the Seahawks had no running game.

That's part of the reason why they lost to the Jets. They made Fitzpatrick look like Brady.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      The reality is the vote of a toothless, uneducated pig fucker in a swing state down south or in the midwest has more impact on the sphere and scope of government than ours in the Northeast.
                      You'd think that after the Bush debacle, Republicans wouldn't opt for the biggest jackass in the room. But no. Instead, they pick an even bigger jackass who's even less fit to be president. I know there are a lot of stupid Americans but I am still cannot believe this is happening.

Comment

Working...
                      X