Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Global Boxing Scene

Old 02-24-2016, 10:35 PM #11
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 3021 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 237,114,068,214,764,279,955,456.00
Total Points: 237,114,068,214,764,279,955,456.00
e-billionaire - MANIAC310 for being richer than me for a couple hours - MANIAC310 Cheers! - iBreakbeat Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 
one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven 
have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 :luvbed: - jose830 thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 
No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post
Nope the world didn't see it that way.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Uncle Roger says:

Roger Mayweather says Floyd has got to beat Manny Again earn respect from boxing fans
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

If you can't link, just go to, on the ropes boxing.com, interview is all there.

Roger Mayweather: Floyd's legacy is going to be good but he needs to close that legacy with Pacquiao. He needs to go back and him and Pacquiao need to do it again. Thats what I think. To close the door in terms of victory, thats what he needs to do.

Jenna J: If Floyd does that, where does that put him amongst the greats?

Roger Mayweather: That would put him amongst the greatest fighters, but Floyd had a good, long legacy anyways. He will be amongst some of the greatest fighters but hes got to close the thing with Pacquiao before he ever does that, because thats one of the known guys that people respect and I think thats the guy that he's gonna have to beat or have to show something with.

Even Roger Mayweather knows Floyd didn't conclude anything that night.

The truth cuts like butter.

Oh here's the guy who actually gave Floyd a boxing lesson.

Epic round 4. The maestro. @ 1:33

Round 6 @ 1:42

another day @ the school. Floyd learning how to get hit lol

Spain isn't the world. Freddie Roach saw Pac lose. Notice how there isn't an outcry of robbery like say a Lara vs Williams, Pac vs Bradley. People have accepted the guy lost and moved on. You on the other hand...

Rip Chudd is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-24-2016, 10:35 PM #12
Da' Hood Legend

Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
SeekDaGreat has a reputation beyond reputeSeekDaGreat has a reputation beyond reputeSeekDaGreat has a reputation beyond reputeSeekDaGreat has a reputation beyond reputeSeekDaGreat has a reputation beyond reputeSeekDaGreat has a reputation beyond reputeSeekDaGreat has a reputation beyond reputeSeekDaGreat has a reputation beyond reputeSeekDaGreat has a reputation beyond reputeSeekDaGreat has a reputation beyond reputeSeekDaGreat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,248,877,880,592,214.00
You know very little about boxing. Hopefully this gift makes up for it. - Pigeons Cheers brooooo - Bardock here's to a good poster - jas Agreed! - MDPopescu 
Thumbs down

It's February, 2016...time to forget about that fight man...the rest of the world had. Even the flowemoes don't hold it as gospel...it was a dud.

There's some new up and coming Pillipibos pine you can ride now. Some that even have a last name like "Knockout Sanchez" or some ****. Get in the fuccing game, pull your head out of your ass TS!
SeekDaGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 10:36 PM #13
Power to the People

Quoted: 4216 Post(s)
hectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond reputehectari has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,715,375,738,367,859,200.00
Total Points: 1,715,426,683,369,640,960.00
pepsi on me... - PAC-BOY A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers brotha :afro: - Opinionated Some great posts - jas funny anti-pac and anti-floyd troll - jas 
one of the greats - sugarsmosley hilarious heavyweight pic thread lmao - jas he's one lucky wanker - -jose- No Message - PorterIsFuture No Message - Mike D 
cheers brotha - Mike D For never getting over being banned for &quot;black power flomo&quot;. - The Big Dunn for quoting me while having me on ignore despite our agreement which I haven't violated - The Big Dunn Vote Trump 2016! - Hype job excellent post! - QuebecSTAR2 
Ruben Blades :boxing: - -jose- Trump wins - Freedom. Your Karma Power is Strong - JimRaynor Mr Anti-Blacks - siablo14 BBC - Shaolin Sword 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jas 

The majority of people actually thought Pacquiao won.

I thought the fight was close, had Floyd winning live, watched it again had it a draw. What shocked me is how biased HBO was toward Floyd it was like they completely had to kiss Floyds ass to make the fight happened or they were advised to be biased toward Floyd to try and goad him back to HBO after his showtime contract died.

What bothers me is the Floyd fans saying Pacquiaog ot schooled, seriously stop exaggerating Floyd dint do jack ****, there is a reason why Floyd fans do not make a single highlight video of this fight or a fight break down and tell Pac fans to move on they know the fight was close.

Boring ass close fight but they will take what they can get as long as its in their favor, there is no conspiracy Floyd can get away with anything he wants literally in their eyes.

The only thing impressive was Pacquiao, I thought he would get lit up, All the Floyd fans would say if Marquez did that to Manny imagine Floyd? they said Pac had zero defense and was simple, yet Floyd will even admit from time to time that Pacquiao is a very slick fighter in there. Nobody owned anyone that night that is a FACT, Floyd didnt school Manny, but Manny defied what people prediction and didnt get lit up, infact he had Floyd missing and hesitant all night.

If Floyd was TBE why was it so difficult for him to light Pacquiao up and catch him flush? the one thing that impressed me was people said you will never catch Floyd with the same punch twice, in the fight Pac actually landed one left hand, pulled back while Floyd was trying to get away and landed with the same left hand. That was pretty impressive to do on someone like Floyd.

If the fight was fought in 2009, after watching this washed up injured version of Pac give this trouble to Floyd, I think the 2009 version of Pacquiao who had no fear and wasnt born again or KOd would have destroyed Floyd, watch when Hatton tried to tie up with Manny several times, Pac would yank his arms out and when they broke off immediately jump back on him like a lion hungry to kill his prey.
hectari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 10:39 PM #14
////////

Quoted: 4127 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,899,363,794.09
You are the master of this, you homo - TyphoonFloyd For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd 
TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe 
No Message - Y0@NN Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One 
Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 

its unfortunate that they gave hima gift decision against a washed up injured version of paquaio then he followed it up by ducking amir khan

but the past is the past and most of us have forgotten fred or whatever exists
//// is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 10:53 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3130 Post(s)
Hype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond reputeHype Job has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,007,492,616,764,297.00
Cheers buddy - Beercules enjoy a burger - jas No Message - Y0@NN You quickly became my favorite poster :C - PorterIsFuture Dat White Privilege - Fists_of_Fury 
He's the real Superman. Not that duck Aduckis. - dirty fingers thanks - Krusher P4P #1 Debating - siablo14 One of the Top Sceners! - JabRight Some cheesy beef for sustinance for a Top Scener. - JabRight 
Trump wins - Freedom. 

Fight was def closer than people made out.
Hype Job is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 10:56 PM #16
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quoted: 5077 Post(s)
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,000,001,753,795.38
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke 
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke 
Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 
Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 

This only proves nothing was concluded that night. Wether you agree or not.. Floyd didn't win conclusively.

The world saw a queer boxer who ran away with 200 million dollars. What Floyd did was daylight robbery.

The biggest sports heist in history. That sorry excuse for boxing and calling himself TBE with that performance is just plain and simply pathetic boxing.

# Floyd can't hide from the truth
Spoon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 11:02 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 800 Post(s)
Razcal26 has a reputation beyond reputeRazcal26 has a reputation beyond reputeRazcal26 has a reputation beyond reputeRazcal26 has a reputation beyond reputeRazcal26 has a reputation beyond reputeRazcal26 has a reputation beyond reputeRazcal26 has a reputation beyond reputeRazcal26 has a reputation beyond reputeRazcal26 has a reputation beyond reputeRazcal26 has a reputation beyond reputeRazcal26 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 23,434.28

Fight was a blowout, 10-2. Complete waste of time watching a media hype job get shamed.

Threads like this do expose what type of "boxing fan" you actually are though.
Razcal26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 11:04 PM #18
Licks Pacmans Taint

Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 
Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razcal26 View Post
Fight was a blowout, 10-2. Complete waste of time watching a media hype job get shamed.

Threads like this do expose what type of "boxing fan" you actually are though.
Yeah me and Spain and most of the world.

It also shows how much of a Floyd fanboy you are 10-2 lol yup, you and all the Floyd nut huggers can agree. That's the type of boxing fan you are .

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-24-2016 at 11:06 PM.
Old 02-24-2016, 11:09 PM #19
The People's Champion

Quoted: 615 Post(s)
Bigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond reputeBigg Rigg has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 359,509,991.83
Total Points: 1,088,159,639,733.27
you need more gifts, have a beer - sugarsmosley No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg 
No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg No Message - Bigg Rigg 
You have smelly farts - Pigeons I'm sorry, But I have to do this. War B-Hop. Bernard Hopkins is like Wine, He gets better with Age. - BrushMyHair No Message - KOVALBOXER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Chudd View Post
The fight happened almost a year ago. Manny lost, move on with your life, this is pathetic
I agree, I just wish I could get my money back. That's it, I'm over the actual fight myself.
Bigg Rigg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 11:12 PM #20
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
I agree, I just wish I could get my money back. That's it, I'm over the actual fight myself.
I am merely showing how Froid didn't win the W and we deserve to get a refund for his lame performance that he did, with all that peds he still fought queer and actually lost to that matter. Yes we should get a refund!

Floyd shouldn't be forgiven that easily.

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-24-2016 at 11:15 PM.

Share This With Friends

Tags
mayweather, pacquiao.(english, spain, subbed), watch

User Tag List