Ishe Smith vs Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
    That's fucked up.
    Im honestly not trying to be ****ed up. I was someone that got choked up during him talking after. I just dont think he needs to be in there with someone elite that completely schools him. It wont be a good look.

Comment

Ishe's a cry baby. I always hear him banging on about how tough his life was/is. Man up damn it. I've known people who've had it tougher and they get on with things.

Canelo would obliterate Smith.

I'd like to see Cotto rip Smith apart and get another title round his waist.

Comment

i dont seeing canelo vs smith unless smith beats angulo or kirkland.

Comment

wouldn't be surprised to be honest..weren't we supposed to find out if canelo vs trout was a done deal like on friday? well it's sunday now and still no word....at least i haven't read or heard anything new about the situation...

Comment

Originally posted by RichardPerez View Post
            i dont seeing canelo vs smith unless smith beats angulo or kirkland.
            Is that right?? So you're saying that Ishe would have to prove he's an elite jr middleweight to get canelo?? None of canelo's opponents has done that yet. Why would it begin now??

Comment

if it happens another title for canelito

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
                Im honestly not trying to be ****ed up. I was someone that got choked up during him talking after. I just dont think he needs to be in there with someone elite that completely schools him. It wont be a good look.
                Got it, and you're right, dude seems very fragile and emotional. I honestly thought his post fight interview was cringeworthy though, I wanted Floyd to come over and slap him while shouting "man up, you're embarrassing my company."

Comment

ishe was ranked 14th by da ibf how did he get this shot

Comment

The funny thing is Ishe has a better resume than Canelo at 154 now Or atleast a better win. I don't understand why Canelo never fought K-9.

The only way I'd support this fight would to see Ishe get a nice pay day.

But judging by Mayweather's comments at the post fight press conference, he wants to have Ishe have some easy defenses before cashing him out.

Me personally? I'd rather see Ishe retire now. He will never get any higher than this point.

Comment

Originally posted by keezy View Post
                      ishe was ranked 14th by da ibf how did he get this shot
                      Money talks.

Comment

Working...
                      X