No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Williams-Botha Controversy Will Likely Bring Investigation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
    Goddamn your so pathetic. So you had to go catch me today in a completely off topic thread and try to bounce back. You could have countered me last time in your own thread, but you put me on ignore like a little scared girl. Why you coming running back now, you want me to spank you more? Go on. You waste most of your time hating on the great Vitali Klitschko, maybe you should try getting laid instead, that would distract you hopefully.
    Lol, still trolling and avoiding the question I see. If Botha isn't ancient as you've claimed than that would make Vittles about prime in your estimation, right? So if that is true you can no longer use the excuse Haye is looking to fight an old man. Its ok, save your hero and just admit you were a moron for your Botha comment.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      You got put on ignore because all you were doing is trolling just like now. You cannt answer simple points and questions because it ruins your nuthugging. You got owned there just like I own you on your ridiculous "Botha isn't even that ancient for a heavyweight".

so are you gonna allow me to post on your future threads mister boxing lord? I bow for the man in the pink dress who's unsure about his own sexual orientation ha ha haaa..

Comment

Lol, still trolling and avoiding the question I see. If Botha isn't ancient as you've claimed than that would make Vittles about prime in your estimation, right? So if that is true you can no longer use the excuse Haye is looking to fight an old man. Its ok, save your hero and just admit you were a moron for your Botha comment.
        Hey you got a serious problem with Vitali why don't you just go meet him face to face and tell him your opinion about him
        but you will hide behind your screen forever,
        chill out, it's just the internet, and you're just a keyboard warrior.

Comment

Yeah he's only 44 and has been in the ring with a who's who of the best fighters from the last. Two decades. If he isn't ancient than Vittles is prime, so you should stop crying about Haye trying to fight an old man.
          hey unlock me from your almighty threads little boy and i will happily debate with you again

Comment

so are you gonna allow me to post on your future threads mister boxing lord? I bow for the man in the pink dress who's unsure about his own sexual orientation ha ha haaa..
            No, you bend over for Vits in his pink dress. Didn't know he was confused sexually though.

Comment

Hey you got a serious problem with Vitali why don't you just go meet him face to face and tell him your opinion about him
              but you will hide behind your screen forever,
              chill out, it's just the internet, and you're just a keyboard warrior.
              I'd happily debate him about his resume. What, he's gonna beat me up over my opinion?

Comment

hey unlock me from your almighty threads little boy and i will happily debate with you again
                So me you can debate here and I'll happily unlock you. You got put on iggy because you said you weren't going to and kept trolling.

Comment

This really is the darkest day for australian boxing in its history, the magnitude of what happened is just mind boggling, promoter cuts 12 rounds to 10, when seeing his fighter is on the way out, even stopping the 10th round with 1 min 30 left so sbw could survive and cheat his way to victory. I repeat this has just damaged boxing greatly people, i know who are casual boxing fans think this is what a boxing event is, a couple of football players when not playing football have a few fights, they have been tricked into thinking these guys are high quality caliber fighters up there with the best. These events make boxing a joke.

Comment

Working...
                  X