Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Censorship of this thread title has not failed.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    go back to nsb where people laugh at your joke posts,or beg your akopaha *** friends to red k me all i know is your gay as hell.
    i dint bring up gay thoughts you did. Maybe one day youll appreciate life and be thankful for what you do have. Maybe not. Maybe youll always be a cry baby. Im sure the world revolves around you and your pathetic troubles i assume. And get some help with the gay thoughts. Really you dont need that...or do you?
    Oh one more thing... If you dont like the site..BYE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      I boxed for 13 years of my life,my older brother has been producing hiphop for 18 years now,he worked with chino amongst many others,and yes i flowed with chino hihg out of my mind i never said i was good.
      lol but why? why would you freestyle to begin with? you're not "that type of guy", are you? do you wear the baggy jeans that could either pass as long shorts, or flooded jeans? with the quadruple X plain white T that comes down to your wrists? complete with air jordans in five different colors and a matching flat bill hat for each one?

haha you should start smoking weed again. . . it might mellow you the fug out!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        i dint bring up gay thoughts you did. Maybe one day youll appreciate life and be thankful for what you do have. Maybe not. Maybe youll always be a cry baby. Im sure the world revolves around you and your pathetic troubles i assume. And get some help with the gay thoughts. Really you dont need that...or do you?
        How come your never in any good boxing discussions cause you dont know sht,as for my life try being a single dad with full custody most dudes run i steped up to bat and got my child.as i type this im feeding my baby boy a bottle what are you doing pacboy.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          my fellow PAC SMASH SUPPORTER!!! and my fellow KNIGHT OF AKO PA HA!!!

keep up the good work of defending "the one known as pac-smash"!!! pacsmash is not here to defend his honor from the haters and excuse-makers! the ones who so desperately want to believe he is the one "ducking" floyd, and he uses steroids. . .

KEEP FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT! AHHH motherfuggin HUUUUUUU! AHUUUUUU!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
            lol but why? why would you freestyle to begin with? you're not "that type of guy", are you? do you wear the baggy jeans that could either pass as long shorts, or flooded jeans? with the quadruple X plain white T that comes down to your wrists? complete with air jordans in five different colors and a matching flat bill hat for each one?

haha you should start smoking weed again. . . it might mellow you the fug out!
            If your calling me a ****** i am not,i respect all music either its good or not,my first love is metal then hiphop and the rest,anyway if you were on here long enough you would know my musical pedigree,i know my sht,fire away unless its dnce then you got me even though i have been stuck on this song for a min.

Comment

Say bruh. Imma say this and then Imma get out yall's way.

Mark and Run. IDK where all this here done came from. But I value you both as friends(and you both know I dont believe in internet-friends, if I call you my friend than THAT is exactly what you are to me on and off the site). I hope that you two can solve your differences without givin jokers the pleasure of seein you two respected posters shoot venom at each other. I know the both of you have done all that you can to be good folks, and hate to see you two tear after each other in this manner.

@Pugly: Imma say this in the most respectable way I can bruh. STOP perpetuating the situation between these two. If you have a problem with Mark then address it with him. From what I've seen from you in this thread(and in other instances in different threads)is something left to be desired for. There is no need for you to be in this thread ankle-biting.

Comment

Mark and Run. IDK where all this here done came from. But I value you both as friends(and you both know I dont believe in internet-friends, if I call you my friend than THAT is exactly what you are to me on and off the site). I hope that you two can solve your differences without givin jokers the pleasure of seein you two respected posters shoot venom at each other. I know the both of you have done all that you can to be good folks, and hate to see you two tear after each other in this manner.

@Pugly: Imma say this in the most respectable way I can bruh. STOP perpetuating the situation between these two. If you have a problem with Mark then address it with him. From what I've seen from you in this thread(and in other instances in different threads)is something left to be desired for. There is no need for you to be in this thread ankle-biting.

Comment

Calm down Mark. If you're disgruntled the way they run the site, you can simply discuss to them about your opinion why censorship fails. It wouldnt hurt you to listen about their views.

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                    Calm down Mark. If you're disgruntled the way they run the site, you can simply discuss to them about your opinion why censorship fails. It wouldnt hurt you to listen about their views.
                    Im all good with the mods,they dont make the decisions,i just see a steady decline.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post

i have no idea what the hell you are talking about. . . im enjoying my time posting in the lounge, that's all. . . i just stated my opinion on the matter, like you did. . .

i don't care what you think. . . im here to have fun and talk boxing. . i talk boxing in NSB, and i have fun here. . .

i have no problem with mark, and i have no problem with ANYBODY on the internet. . . lol. . . mark can handle himself just fine. . . you don't need to mediate.

Comment

Working...
                      X