No announcement yet.

It's too bad the audio was all messed up in Cancun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's too bad the audio was all messed up in Cancun

They have mics in the ring so that viewers can really hear the punches. Not tonight though, the audio was all messed up couldn't hear Buffer talk or Ann Wolfe/Nacho between rounds. Took away from a classic fight! Get it together Cancun!

I noticed that immediately in the Kid Chocolate fight. None of the punches landed you could hear the "smack" or the thud. They dropped the ball big time tonight.

Kirkland and Angulo were punching so hard you could still make out some faint sounds though, still not like it could have been.

That's what happens when you buy Microphones from a Mexican Walmart...

Comment

Must be an off day for the Mexican and HBO crews. Even their local television station had technical problems.

Comment

michael buffer was pissed

Comment

the ref dropped the ball big time in mcewan/quillin. .. can u think of a worse stoppage?

lol it's not like mcewan was getting seriously beaten up. . . got stunned once and immediately stops the fight? mcewan didn't have a chance wit the judges or ref. . . quillin gets beat by any of the top guys at 160. . . way too easy to hit.

he really got robbed big time

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
            the ref dropped the ball big time in mcewan/quillin. .. can u think of a worse stoppage?

lol it's not like mcewan was getting seriously beaten up. . . got stunned once and immediately stops the fight? mcewan didn't have a chance. . . quillin gets beat by any of the top guys at 160. . . way too easy to hit.
            yeah that was almost like a calzaghe stoppage lol.

He was hurt though and I think Chocolate was about to knock him out, but still, the ref aint psychic!

Thank god the ref was good in the main event. A lesser ref could have really screwed that up.

Comment

I was still looking at Johnson-Bute fight but then turned to QUilling. I thought I was watching a 80's HBO Legendary Fights replay with that haircut.

Comment

I really wanted to hear what Nacho and Wolfe were saying in the corner.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Big Smoke~ View Post
                  That's what happens when you buy Microphones from a Mexican Walmart...
                  Lmao........

Comment

That pissed me off. I would have loved to hear Ann Wolfe's instructions to Kirkland.

Comment

Working...
                    X