No announcement yet.

Chris Arreola's wife callin out puter nerds.....hahahah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klitschko2011 View Post
    Nice boobs, did chris buy those for her?

Comment

I saw Arreolas wifes ass up close and its fatter than Arreola. I wanna **** that big round thing

Comment

Originally posted by Klitschko2011 View Post
        he said what do the kids look like not t1ts!... oh wait nevermind.

Comment

elie sekbach or however it is u say that, is an idiot. he asks the stupidest questions.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            Chris is a good dude and she is right...

sometimes these little goofy a$$ fans go too far and they try to act too tough OVER THE INTERNET lol and they talk like they can actually beat some of these Boxers which is think is HILARIOUS

but what every, everybody is BOLD on the internet sitting in a room some where FAR FAR away tapping keys on their keyboard...if you was to see some of these guys in person I think most of these fighters would BURST OUT LAUGHING
            Damn, Chris Arreola's wife was here all along.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              Chris is a good dude and she is right...

sometimes these little goofy a$$ fans go too far and they try to act too tough OVER THE INTERNET lol and they talk like they can actually beat some of these Boxers which is think is HILARIOUS

but what every, everybody is BOLD on the internet sitting in a room some where FAR FAR away tapping keys on their keyboard...if you was to see some of these guys in person I think most of these fighters would BURST OUT LAUGHING
              I tell ya one thing......not a one of these poosies would go up to his face in real life and tell him ****........they get knocked the fuk out!!! true story!! ahhahaa

Comment

Well she may be a bit crazy but she has a point...I wonder how many of you twarts calling him names would dare to say it to his face.

Comment

Chris gets too much negativity on boxing forums as far am I'm concerned. He's making an honest effort now and should get credit for it. As far as Chris goes, he needs to man up to the fact that Vitali didn't "run" from him (how do you throw 800 punches when you're running?), he beat the crap of him. Accept it and move on, Chris. Vitali does that to everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by ergheiz View Post
                    Well she may be a bit crazy but she has a point...I wonder how many of you twarts calling him names would dare to say it to his face.
                    Technically he can't legally put his hands on anyone unless he wants to be sued and arrested. His hands are considered deadly weapons under the laws. I haven't called Arreola names tho, I respect him. I just don't understand why it seems like he is getting offended what others say.

Comment

Originally posted by ergheiz View Post
                      Everybody's a tough guy when hiding in anonymity. Most people who talk tough on the Internet are frustrated types who eat **** from people in real life and smile.

Then they go home and type tough on a keyboard.

Comment

Working...
                      X