No announcement yet.

people's hypocrisy is sickening

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
    I don't think it enhances his performance at all. Cotto doesn't look better to me at 154. I thought he looked fine against Pac until he started eating those bombs like m&m's. That's always been Cotto's problem, regardless of weight. His defense. Against a hitter like Manny...forget it.

I see what you're saying but to me that was a very impressive win.
    Fair point about Miguel getting hit. Manny was impressive. Its just wish Cotto was 147. He may have forced Manny to dig deeper and perform even better.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
      Fair point about Miguel getting hit. Manny was impressive. Its just wish Cotto was 147. He may have forced Manny to dig deeper and perform even better.
      I hear ya, bud. Just don't think it would've helped that defense of his .

Comment

what cant you understand about catchweights? smh..

CW exists to make good fights between good fighters of different weight classes possible. it exists to make the fight fair. it exists throughout boxing history for the above reasons.

manny was 138 and 142 against hatton and hoya. cotto was 146 against clottey. what's not fair w/ 145? jeezzz..

Comment

How is pointing out true facts criticizing Pac? Respectfully, I haven't discreditted PAc at all. Its like you are suggesting if I point out the truth that somehow I have a hidden agenda in wanting to knock Pac down.

If Pac doesn't enforce the two lbs I have no arguement. So why is it that I am discrediting Pac as opposed to PAc creating an additional advantage for himself?
          i'm not saying your discrediting pac im just saying he should be given credit for the victory over cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
            but *****s tell me pacquiao hasn't done shiiit until 2008.
            Honestly I would tell you the complete opposite. IMHO Pac's career was made at 135 and below, pretty much everything since then has been a Bob Arum 3-ring horse s**t circus.

Comment

and did ya'll give floyd any credit for his jmm win??why the **** should manny get credit??

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
                what cant you understand about catchweights? smh..

CW exists to make good fights between good fighters of different weight classes possible. it exists to make the fight fair. it exists throughout boxing history for the above reasons.

manny was 138 and 142 against hatton and hoya. cotto was 146 against clottey. what's not fair w/ 145? jeezzz..
                TWako that is a very wierd way of looking at it. Cotto was the 147 lb champion. Manny, the bigger draw, agreed to fight him for the title only if Cotto hit the scales at 145. Cotto, standing to make the biggest purse in his career, had no choice but to accept.

This was not the type of historical catchweight fight that you outline in your post. This was a man using his leverage to create an additional advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                  i'm not saying your discrediting pac im just saying he should be given credit for the victory over cotto.
                  Creidt and respect are different to me. Manny gets credit for beating a good fighter. But its awful hard to respect a man who won the welter weight title in a fight where the max weight was 2 lbs less than the ww limit of 147.

I don't know if another man who did this would get the same respect.

Comment

I got good head last night from a fat girl!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                      Its like Floyd and JMM. Given the context, it somewhat mitigates beating the #2 p4p ranked fighter. Thats all I am saying about the 2lbs. it changes the context of the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X