Tony Thompson is ready to kick Arreola's ass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Thompson is ready to kick Arreola's ass

words at the press conference last night:
    Promoter Dan Goossen then introduced Tony Thompson, who won an entertaining heavyweight bout against Chazz Witherspoon on the untelevised undercard by ninth round technical knockout.

The once-defeated former title challenger, challenged his popular stable mate in an attempt to reestablish himself in the division. “I hope they consider that the first round of the American heavyweight tournament,” stated the 38-year-old southpaw. “I hear a lot of talk about the best American heavyweights and I never hear my name. So I hope that’s considered the first round and hopefully I can meet Arreola later on. Arreola is a great competitor, I’m a great competitor and I think it would be a great fight.”

Despite the respectful nature of the challenge, Thompson barely finished his last sentence before an emotional Arreola interjected, setting off an entertaining back and forth exchange:

Arreola: “I’m better.”

Thompson: “Hey, that’s your opinion.”

Arreola: “Nope, that’s what I know.”

Thompson: “If Dan and HBO are not afraid to put their baby up, we can prove it once and for all.”

Arreola: “We’ve seen the way you went down against Klitschko. Not me, I didn’t go to sleep.”

Thompson: “A loss is a loss. A lot of people don’t know this, but I was fighting on one leg that night. I had a meniscus tear. I’ll do anything for my family, including fighting on one leg.”

Arreola: “Well, I have a chin. We should make this fight sooner. I ain’t scared, I’m scared of no man.”

The two later reconciled, but Arreola insisted that he is open to fight Thompson in the future.

With the prospect of fights like these, the 2010 boxing schedule cannot be set any sooner.
    If the fight gets signed, then Tony will school and deep fry that quadruple stuffed Oreola.

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
    words at the press conference last night:

If the fight gets signed, then Tony will school and deep fry that quadruple stuffed Oreola.

You need to put big ears Thompson in your avatar again.

I think he can beat Arreola by decision if they ever fought.

Comment

Arreola: “We’ve seen the way you went down against Klitschko. Not me, I didn’t go to sleep.”

No, but you did cry like a little girl.

Comment

Arreola might aswell have gone down on Klitschko, because Vitali made him his *****.

Comment

Tony will rip out Arreola's 50lbs of extra fat and use it to shut up his big mouth.

Tony gave Wladimir Klitschko his toughest fight since Sam Peter years ago, and that was on one leg. hes going to give Arreola a whoopin.

Comment

Working...
          X