Collapse
No announcement yet.

***The Official Malignaggi/Khan, Campbell/Ortiz Discussion Thread***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thats one of pauli's famous trademarks..

putting his head underneath another mans arm pits,

saw it vs hatton, saw it vs khan. its horrible

Comment

• Originally posted by Blubba View Post
      thats one of pauli's famous trademarks..

putting his head underneath another mans arm pits,

saw it vs hatton, saw it vs khan. its horrible
      The smell of perspiration gives the man strength. Khan was using old spice tonight which is why he won.

Oh and also he was on PEDs....

Comment

• Originally posted by qwerty07 View Post
        LOL at all the people who got owned with their prediction, trying to change the subject and talk about another fight.

YOU GOT ****ING OWNED AND SO DID YOUR BOY!

This same type of **** is gonna happen when Pac beats Floyd. People gonna start saying "Paul williams will kill that midget" or **** like that.
        I didn't predict Paulie to win this fight, moron.

I've been apprehensive (but hopeful) about his chances all week.

Khan's getting bodied by Bradley or Alexander. Hell, even Maidana's got a shot.

Mayweather will spank Pacquiao. Don't even bring that **** in here, like that's any kind of parallel matchup to the one we just saw.

Comment

• Maidana vs Khan would be a good test for Khan because Maidana has Power, Khan can probably win that fight by staying outside and using his SPEED advantage, he should be able to land on Maidana all night because Maidana don't have any defense but of course if Maidana lands then Khan will be in trouble

Bradley is no soft puncher either I don't know what some of these guys are talking about and why they are all of a sudden trying to downplay Bradley as if he is not a good fighter, Bradley has amazing head movement and knows how to get inside on Taller Guys with Long Reaches, Lamont Peterson had a 74' reach

Ortiz should step up and fight Alexander or Bradley, I think it is pretty obvious that Golden Boy Promotion wants Alexander and Bradley to fight each other before fighting one of their fighters
          Last edited by sicko; 05-15-2010, 11:36 PM.

Comment

• Im a say this for all the true Paulie Malignaggi fans, our guy lost fair and square, Khan was just to good on the night. We cant say Khan was lucky, there was no luck involved it was just that Khan came out and did the job. It was a bad night if you are a Paulie Malignaggi fan. WAR PAULIE! Respect Khan, he didnt nothing wrong but break out hearts

Comment

• Originally posted by qwerty07 View Post
              The smell of perspiration gives the man strength. Khan was using old spice tonight which is why he won.

Oh and also he was on PEDs....
              i knew it! Pauli tried to sniff out Khan's peds! Wonder what type he found.

I wonder if the next fighter wipes **** on his armpits will Pauli still pull that same move everytime?

Comment

• Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
                MIB your just proving yourself to be a hater.
                BTW,

LMAO @ you talking about hating in a thread full of creeps like pullcounter doing their thing. Go talk to those fools, Little Englander.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAGIC M.I.B. View Post
                  Shush, goofball - this is realism.

I like the kid (fuck his entourage), but Khan's done nothing but take on overmatched guys since Prescott, that's the reality. Picking a fight with a battle-worn, physically declining Malignaggi is one thing, Bradley and Alexander are another. He's getting bodied, watch and see - your glory is going to be short-lived, son.

Magic Man fan for Life. You're going to be a Khan cheerleader until Bradley or Alexander close down his hype for good, but not beyond. The next British hype will consume all your cute lil' boxing affections then.

Now jog on.
                  Quit whining you muppet. Hype train? So Alexander is worthy because he beat who again? Just because they are American, they must be treated and respected on another level?

You ass is just emotional right now after your hero got mopped for the entire fight and now you want to hate huh lol.

It's all good, **** happens and it happened to your boy but quit fronting about Amir Khan cherry picking fighters because he just called out Maidana and only ignorant people go about trying to fight big punchers straight after getting ko'd. Your ass would have done the same so please cut it out.

Comment

• I once wanted Bradley vs Alexander to happen as soon as possible. But know I want those two to take out Ortiz and Khan. Those two ******* beat on two shot fighters tonight and are proud of themselves. Beat a real challenge plz.

Comment

• the future of 140 is Khan and Ortiz. Can't wait for them two to get it on. Ortiz to play that chin music when they meet up.

Comment

Working...
                      X