Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Has Been The Most Prejudice President in Recent Times?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    Exhibit A

In one sentence you claim Obama was racist against whites because he passed laws for one group and he suckered black voters into voting for him so he can do nothing for the black voters that voted for him.

Obama doing nothing for black voters means he was racist against whites?

Do you guys even listen to yourselves
    Where did I say that he was racist towards whites?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Where did I say that he was racist towards whites?
      You've never said Obama is prejudice and/or racist?

Comment

You've never said Obama is prejudice and/or racist?
        I only said his policies favored one group over another, not that he is a racist.. Meaning he supported leftist groups and targeted right wing groups. He took the SJW side and really did nothing but help enflame an already explosive situation. Just like when trump speaks off the cuff about NFL protests, so did obama about things like fergeson. Like I said, I have never seen so much racial upheaval til obama's 2nd term.

Like it or not, but he and the SJW warriors spawned the anger that led to a trump victory.

His administration funneled billions to social justice causes, and had the IRS target right wing groups. Taxpayer money should not be used for such purposes.

Like I said, I had never seen so much racial upheaval in my lifetime til obama. And under trump it is becoming normal which is scary

Comment

I only said his policies favored one group over another, not that he is a racist.. Meaning he supported leftist groups and targeted right wing groups. He took the SJW side and really did nothing but help enflame an already explosive situation. Just like when trump speaks off the cuff about NFL protests, so did obama about things like fergeson. Like I said, I have never seen so much racial upheaval til obama's 2nd term.

Like it or not, but he and the SJW warriors spawned the anger that led to a trump victory.

His administration funneled billions to social justice causes, and had the IRS target right wing groups. Taxpayer money should not be used for such purposes.

Like I said, I had never seen so much racial upheaval in my lifetime til obama. And under trump it is becoming normal which is scary
          You said he was prejudice. Prejudice for who?

In one breath you're saying he did nothing for the AA community and then in the next breath you're accusing him of doing everything for SJW

You're all over the place. He's prejudice against somebody, but did nothing for blacks?

Comment

You said he was prejudice. Prejudice for who?

In one breath you're saying he did nothing for the AA community and then in the next breath you're accusing him of doing everything for SJW

You're all over the place. He's prejudice against somebody, but did nothing for blacks?
            No, I never called him prejudiced. That's not accurate at all.

I said his policies/rhetoric sided with people on the hard left and caused a lot of racial upheaval.

Comment

No, I never called him prejudiced. That's not accurate at all.
              "Who Has Been The Most Prejudice President in Recent Times?"

Barack Obama
              ΣNΣMY, ////, 1bad65, 2shameless, Bobby Deez, DeadLikeMe, Death_Adder, deowal, EL_GRINGO, GhostofDempsey, Jennets Holey, JimRaynor, krazyn8tive, Laddie_Loc, Monaco Slim, Mr.Fantastic, Mukuro, papichulosweg, Pechorin, Razor Ramon, Sugar Adam Ali, The Hammer, TheBoxingBanger, Thraxox, titan m, Zaroku

Comment

"Who Has Been The Most Prejudice President in Recent Times?"

Barack Obama
                ΣNΣMY, ////, 1bad65, 2shameless, Bobby Deez, DeadLikeMe, Death_Adder, deowal, EL_GRINGO, GhostofDempsey, Jennets Holey, JimRaynor, krazyn8tive, Laddie_Loc, Monaco Slim, Mr.Fantastic, Mukuro, papichulosweg, Pechorin, Razor Ramon, Sugar Adam Ali, The Hammer, TheBoxingBanger, Thraxox, titan m, Zaroku
                There is not much nuance in the way of lounge poll options.

I don't think any of them were prejudice.

That is why I posted and clarified it was about his policies.

I never said he was prejudiced, racists against white, or whatever nonsense you are trying to claim. I wrote exactly what I meant

Comment

I don't think any of them were prejudice

That is why I posted and clarified it was about his policies.

I never said he was prejudiced, racists against white, or whatever nonsense you are trying to claim. I wrote exactly what I meant
                  So you don't think Obama was prejudice now, you just voted for him. Got it.

When Presidents get in office are they not partisan for whichever campaign they represent?

Comment

When Presidents get in office are they not partisan for whichever campaign they represent?
                    Obama had more racial upheaval under his watch then all the others combined.. that's the main factor in my decision

Comment

• I'm going to go ahead and say this again the only president in this poll that was Prejudice is President Ronald Reagan

Comment

Working...
                      X