• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Doesn't sound like they stole his swastika
    let him keep it as a reminder

Comment

• Honestly I am intrigued by the Nazis. They were into the occult and all this crazy stuff.

I was listening to Jim Marrs the other night and man, these guys were crazy.

They went to look for all these old relics and stuff. Very interesting (no rayciss)

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Burnt in the middle of the street.
        Dude that sucks. You'll have to make another one, and don't forget to draw the swastika marks the right way this time

Comment

• Also for your information, you see your little defenseless Neo nazi that was "bullied"? It was confirmed by Seattle Police that HE was going around instigating fights and harrassing people. Of course you will "IG" that part of the story. Witnessess also say he was walking up and down the streets harrassing black people and told another white guy (tall white dude who appraoched him) that "they deserve the welfare". He was described as being "obnoxious" by an eye witness. The all white dude who clocked him heard enough and KO'ed him.

And yes it was a whie dude who KO'ed him, but Elroy would love it if it was a black dude, and he's likely arguing with the mindset that this is a black dude he's condemning

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Also for your information, you see your little defenseless Neo nazi that was "bullied"? It was confirmed by Seattle Police that HE was going around instigating fights and harrassing people. Of course you will "IG" that part of the story. Witnessess also say he was walking up and down the streets harrassing black people and told another white guy (tall white dude who appraoched him) that "they deserve the welfare". He was described as being "obnoxious" by an eye witness. The all white dude who clocked him heard enough and KO'ed him.

And yes it was a whie dude who KO'ed him, but Elroy would love it if it was a black dude, and he's likely arguing with the mindset that this is a black dude he's condemning
            1st, did you click the link

that part is missing from the video. all i see is a giant bully assaulting a person.

looks like a light skinned AA and im not the only one who thought so.

again, idgaf about the bully's race, i care about him being a savage.

me wonders how awesome it would have been if a giant white person ko'd a small urkle dude who was talking trash

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
              1st, did you click the link

that part is missing from the video. all i see is a giant bully assaulting a person.

looks like a light skinned AA and im not the only one who thought so.

again, idgaf about the bully's race, i care about him being a savage.

me wonders how awesome it would have been if a giant white person ko'd a small urkle dude who was talking trash
              What link? I haven't clicked on any link in this thread.

Well then you and those other people are blind as hell

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Honestly I am intrigued by the Nazis. They were into the occult and all this crazy stuff.

I was listening to Jim Marrs the other night and man, these guys were crazy.

They went to look for all these old relics and stuff. Very interesting (no rayciss)

Sieg heil brother beer

My white hood is at the laundrette but see u at the gathering

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                  Sieg heil brother beer

My white hood is at the laundrette but see u at the gathering
                  Bring the lighter fluid.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    What link? I haven't clicked on any link in this thread.

Well then you and those other people are blind as hell
                    ''what link''.......smdh

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...ey_happen.html

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-38992393

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Las-Vegas.html

etc, etc

at least i wasnt alone. i wonder if that tall savage has any skeletons in his closet that can earn him a punch in the face.

Comment

• and of course my urkle analogy went ignored, within that same comment no less !!!!!!

fncking priceless

Comment

Working...
                      X